MGP23 MotoGP 23 Modding Tutorial

Mods for MotoGP 23 | Milestone
yes not at all :( i tried multiple times, i was tryna pak my 2024 honda repsol livery :< @BIKER7202
The only ideas I have are to:

1 - Make sure you have python 2.7 installed (uninstall and reinstall if necessary). If you have any other versions installed that may conflict so uninstall them too.

2 - Maybe try running the bat file as administrator, sometimes these command line apps don't always work without that.

If neither of these work, let me know and we can try something else.

Same goes for you @Buzzer4246, try these steps and let me know how you get on.

I think I'm going to move away from the python method from next game, there are better and more up to date ways that should hopefully work without issue.

1708637926295.png
1708637947839.png

still doesnt do anything :( tried both and only installed python is 2.7, I also tried to reinstall the Python

Last edited:
Export as fbx and then import into unreal engine :)
Hi, I'm trying again to export the "Runnable" to see the possibilities of custom maps, but when I try to open the asset in umodel I get this error:

Memory: bad allocation size -1512013240 bytes
appMalloc: size=-1512013240 (total=73 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: -957785405 x 24 <- TArray::Serialize: 0/0 <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize: 1/4 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: StaticMesh4'SM_POR_Overlay_Line_S00.SM_POR_Overlay_Line_S00', pos=E47, ver=518/0, game=ue4.27 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/assets/graphics/environments/Portimao/Runnable/SlicedMeshes/SM_POR_Overlay_Line_S00.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590

I'm not really seeing what could cause this problem. thx in advance

Hi, I'm trying again to export the "Runnable" to see the possibilities of custom maps, but when I try to open the asset in umodel I get this error:

I'm not really seeing what could cause this problem. thx in advance
Make sure you select 4.27 as your unreal engine version, that can happen if you choose the wrong one

Sorry but I'm new to modding games. How can I change the names of the drivers both in the main roster and during the race? And their numbers too?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back