MGP23 MotoGP 23 Modding Tutorial

Mods for MotoGP 23 | Milestone
hey bro, followed all the steps but my edited textures just won't show up in-game no matter what
i am using the cooked content, everything shows up when i check it in umodel, but in-game they just won't, any idea why?

Do you have python 2.7 installed?
sorry my mistake over there, i have the latest one 3.11.5 and reading it back then realised that needed the 2.7 version so uninstall and installing the required python version and its working...
Only that right now the livery(testing) are not showing(invisible)... do you know why is this happen?

update: nvm...its working after used the verify option(which is installing back the unreal engine 4)

Attachments

• 379858832_3621418414803031_7522559262936928343_n.jpg
    379858832_3621418414803031_7522559262936928343_n.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hi,

did anyone ever try to make a custom track for MotoGP? I am so desperate in trying to recreate a track from my former hometown, but when using the ueviewer / umodel software to export .umap files of the tracks, I cannot to anything actually. I'm a UE Noob but feel quite at ease with 3d modelling and landscape creation.
Thanks for letting me know
:)

I have tried modifying the rc213v into the latest model, I extracted the 3D model from the game with umodel following the tutorial above, then imported it directly into Blender and edited it. I've finished the modeling but don't know the next step, is there any suggestion for what I need to do next , what file should I export the 3D model?

I have tried modifying the rc213v into the latest model, I extracted the 3D model from the game with umodel following the tutorial above, then imported it directly into Blender and edited it. I've finished the modeling but don't know the next step, is there any suggestion for what I need to do next , what file should I export the 3D model?
Export as fbx and then import into unreal engine :)

The game does not save control changes on the keyboard. Tell me how to use the tools to change the default control assignment so that the mod changes take effect in the game

Last edited:
Export as fbx and then import into unreal engine:)
Firstly man, cheers for the tutorial! Really well written and works fine,
Had a go with the vehicles, however not getting the textures in, so may have to look at exporting all the textures and linking them in the UE folders correctly....yay...

I did get a modded mesh, but it crashed after trying to do anything else haha

Working on the new KTM rear aeros so will get them uploaded when done,

ktm.jpg

Firstly man, cheers for the tutorial! Really well written and works fine,
Had a go with the vehicles, however not getting the textures in, so may have to look at exporting all the textures and linking them in the UE folders correctly....yay...

I did get a modded mesh, but it crashed after trying to do anything else haha

Working on the new KTM rear aeros so will get them uploaded when done,

View attachment 708433
Ok so first, don't include the skeleton in your pak file, that should stop the crashes and the incorrectly placed helmet.

As for the lack of textures, you need to apply material instances rather than materials to the model int Unreal Engine, making sure they match the names and locations of the ones used in the game. Again, don't include these files in your pak

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.3%