MGP23 MotoGP 23 Modding Tutorial

Mods for MotoGP 23 | Milestone
hi biker, do you know how to fix this issue? everytime i customize a helmet in the game, i cant make the helmet opaque, even if i set it to opaque, it will always be glossy, either plastic or metal, the same goes as the stickers. is there anything i can do or configure to fix this? my game is the repack version by the way

hi biker, do you know how to fix this issue? everytime i customize a helmet in the game, i cant make the helmet opaque, even if i set it to opaque, it will always be glossy, either plastic or metal, the same goes as the stickers. is there anything i can do or configure to fix this? my game is the repack version by the way
That is controlled by the _l and clearcoat mask textures

No, it must be UE4.27
Hi Biker, how about Ride 5 ? Its used UE4.27 too ? and how about Ride 5 wheel model thats not rotate in MotoGP 21, I did it by parent to wheel Bone than attach to chassis mesh, and its not work, any tutorial for this or any reference that could be possible to me for next trial ?, thanks

Hi Biker, how about Ride 5 ? Its used UE4.27 too ? and how about Ride 5 wheel model thats not rotate in MotoGP 21, I did it by parent to wheel Bone than attach to chassis mesh, and its not work, any tutorial for this or any reference that could be possible to me for next trial ?, thanks
Yes you need to use 4.27 for Ride 5, make sure you include the skeleton with the model if you're converting it from another mod

hi thanks for the tutorial, but I have a question.
I would like to put the Fabio Quartararo 2022 suit, gloves and boots on my career rider in motogp23.
Is this possible and how to do it?
( I have also motogp22 )

Last edited:
hi thanks for the tutorial, but I have a question.
I would like to put the Fabio Quartararo 2022 suit, gloves and boots on my career rider in motogp23.
Is this possible and how to do it?
( I have also motogp22 )
For the suit it's quite easy, just replace the Yamaha custom rider texture with his texture from 22. If you make the gloves a blank texture with a black alpha channel that should hide them as well so you'll see his 2022 gloves from the suit. For the boots you will have to change the model most likely so it's more work

For the suit it's quite easy, just replace the Yamaha custom rider texture with his texture from 22. If you make the gloves a blank texture with a black alpha channel that should hide them as well so you'll see his 2022 gloves from the suit. For the boots you will have to change the model most likely so it's more work
Thanks, sorry but where is the files of the yamaha custom rider and the gloves There are so many files that I can't find

Thanks, sorry but where is the files of the yamaha custom rider and the gloves There are so many files that I can't find
The suit is in "assets\graphics\characters\riders\cat001\suits\suit001\textures"
The custom rider gloves are in "assets\graphics\characters\riders\riderShared\gloves\glovesShared" You'll then have to pick which set of gloves to remove

1708540874718.png
1708540889067.png

thanks for the smooth tutorial im done with everything just cant pak it i have python 2.7 and when i double click the bat file nothing is happening a cmd will just appear then poof
1708540953031.png

seeking for a help. im gonna contribute my mods to the community :inlove:

@BIKER7202

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back