F1 23 Modding Questions Thread

Hi, ,
Maybe I miss something, but can someone can explain why after many races off line using MyTeam , I cannot understand why some drivers never been able to reach their real potential.
- The first one is Verstapen -, witch is never better 6 or 8 on qualifs, and no more after 23 races. Verstapen is just the bigger example, but many other are.
Codmaster never update.
Maybe I miss a mod ? Thanks.

Hello, does anyone have a version of the game f1 23 where painting ferrari traditional suit helmets is still available?
FpR-M_zakAIc9QN.jpg

Is there a way to change the images and coloured bars on the leaderboard in the top left? Like if I want an Audi skin to replace Alfa Romeo for example, I can change the team logo in the leaderboard to the Audi logo as well as make the coloured bar next to it black?

Is there a way to change the images and coloured bars on the leaderboard in the top left? Like if I want an Audi skin to replace Alfa Romeo for example, I can change the team logo in the leaderboard to the Audi logo as well as make the coloured bar next to it black?
I am interested in this too

i'm looking for a programm that can open and modify the .bdl audio files, google says that the only two available are adobe acrobat and CoCreate, both of which i can't easily get. are there any other programs that work? anything i should look at?

Hi there does not seem to be as many mods for f1 23 than say f1 22. Is there a reason for this in terms of something codies have done? I also notice there is a lot of my team mods but not many team takeover mods to be used in career mode? A black ferrari, yellow ferrari etc? Thanks

Hi there does not seem to be as many mods for f1 23 than say f1 22. Is there a reason for this in terms of something codies have done? I also notice there is a lot of my team mods but not many team takeover mods to be used in career mode? A black ferrari, yellow ferrari etc? Thanks
It's because Codemasters/EA made it harder to mod the game so besides that makes it harder for modders some might have got back to F1 22 too.

tengo otra consulta, hay manera de editar los nombres de los equipos en el modo mi team? como "afla romeo" a "audi sport" o "AlphaTauri" a "Adretti-cadillac" etc...? si se pueden me ayudarian, gracias

tengo otra consulta, hay manera de editar los nombres de los equipos en el modo mi team? como "afla romeo" a "audi sport" o "AlphaTauri" a "Adretti-cadillac" etc...? si se pueden me ayudarian, gracias
It would be nice to do this in english, as racedepartment is asking. Other people can read it also. :cool:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 54.5%