F1 23 Modding Questions Thread

How can I have multiple helmets installed? I see common00 used a lot, is that the only one that can be used?

I'm assuming not, but I'm pretty sure I am doing something wrong.

Hello,
I like the original "slate" livery very much, and i wanted to take and adapt it into a custom livery with own sponsors. But I can't find out which skin in the common_fom.erp it is.
If someone knows which skin it is, i would be happy, if you could tell me the name in the .erp file.

Thanks

Hi!
I'm completely new to F1 modding and don't really want to get into it too deep.
I'm currently developing an app to show combined telemetry data to give extra information for drivers (kind of a strategy helper).
For this I would like to have the data for tyre grip, tyre temperature, ...
Is there a way to extract this from the game files (e.g. with cheat engine)?
I think Alex Gillon did this in his video about the tyres in F1 23 (
)
So far I only found some cheat engine scripts on how to change the values, not on how to get the values.
I would very much appreciate some tips here.

Hello everyone.
I'm pretty new in the world of F1 mods.
So i tried a Andretti MyCareer Mod and a helmet mod.
Both work fine seperatly, but as soon as i want to use both at the same time, one of them doesn't work anymore.
Is it like this with every combination of MyCareer/Helmet mods or just with these in perticular?

Glad you can help me. Cheers :)

Hi everyone. Very new to pc and modding...How do you apply multiple mods to a game? So for example the skins and the team takeovers, how would I get audi takeover of alpha
Alfa takeover of hass
Ford takeover of red bull
All in one save?

Hello guys! I am trying to mod the track sponsors to match real life, and I am using Photopea (a free Photoshop). The fact is that when I get into the game, the sponsors I inserted look too clear in terms of colour: the green in the background of Rolex, for example, looks too bright in game. Do someone know how I can solve this?

Does any kind souls know if there's anyway to export high def version of the fake sponsor decals in the game this year? Really wanted to make something like the Konnersport but the only sponsor decals I had are the thumbnail ones from past years...

Having a hard time importing garage crew shirts. Which files exactly is it? I've tried all possible myteam related shirts in both the garagecrew ERP and the 2023 crew livery ERPs. The best I got was my shirt changed solid red which tells me that one of the shirt files i tried was correct but maybe my m file is wrong? I set it to a blank file saved as color + alpha BC3 8bpp (sRGB, DX10+)

In case the actual way I made the file blank is wrong, I'll explain how I did it.
File/new/set to transparent background/save as above. And what is the actual shirt file supposed to be saved as? I set it the same as above, except just color, not color + alpha.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ok I've been looking all over Google on this site and everywhere else to no avail...
So I'll try asking here.
Is there or will there be Templates for Car Liveries, Helmets, misc for making our own cars and stuff?

Are there any tutorials for modding the actual F1 car liveries and not the my team/career one?

After seeing the millioninth shitty my team livery here I want to actual fix the Redbull livery and make it flat matte like it should be. I guess the saying of if you want something doing, do it your self stands true here.

Also, is there any other site that does F1 23 mods that arent just a constant flow of my team skins and actually try and fix the games issues and inaccuracies.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to port the car models from 21 into 22-23 as I really prefer the aesthetics of that gen of car but also play in VR so 2021 isn't rly an option

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 141 57.6%