F1 23 Modding Questions Thread

1. Download Moonshot EEA to be able to merge ERP’s.

2. Go to the teams ERP (for example Mclaren) in 2023_asset_groups>f1_2023_vehicle_package>teams>mclaren

3. Once you’ve opened the Mclaren ERP, go to merge, press merge + overwrite and then go into the the other teams erp (for example Ferrari), open Ferrari and select the ERP, it’s now added to the mclaren ERP.

5. Go to the Mclaren ERP, extract the Mclaren carmodel and carshowroom pkg files.

Change the model line to what it says for Ferrari in their Pkg files.

Do not change the mat binding.

Now import those edited pkg files back in

6. Export all the Ferrari textures from their ERP, import them all over mclaren’s entries.

Import an empty file into the mclaren_decal bit as I had glitches with that

(This part is quite tedious)

7. Install your files into the Mclaren paint etc.

8. Save everything, test it in game and it should be done
Two questions, Moonshot EEA is this Ego Erp Archiver? https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver
and what do u mean whit "go to merge"? cause I don't see any option like that

Installed a helmet for f1 2022, from your website, did everything as stated in the guides on YouTube. Through the ERP archiver. But when I try to enter a free race or start a race, when the track loads, the game just crashes to my desktop without any error notifications. I tried the same with F1 2020 2019 2018, but the problem is the same.

the f1 23 toolbox seems to be not working anymore at least for me?
when I click the checkbox after I hook it to f1 23, the toolbox loads up but it bricks my saves, tried on multiple saves and backups

Does anyone know where to or how to change tyre allocation and add more sparks, for me this game lacks sparks from underneath the car???

Does anyone know how to have 2 modded liveries in the game at the same time that both utilize the words.erp file in (F1 23\2023_asset_groups\game_package\text_validation)?

anyone know if its possible to get drivers from f1 2021/22 like giovinazzi, rosberg, etc. in f1 23 using their f1 2021/22 game files? i've tried and can't seem to get it to work at the minute

Hey all. I’m looking to start a F2 season in Grand Prix mode. However, when I go to start the weekend, the 2023 cars all start on full wets. This does not happen with the 2022 car. So, has anyone either:

1) Been able to fix the issue of wets no matter what condition, or
2) Been able to swap liveries of F2 cars?

If it matters, the only mod I have installed at the moment is the SemiMo base files, which I think this issue didn’t occur in vanilla. I haven’t had any luck asking in that mod’s Discussion. Basically I want to drive the Prema, but not a Red Bull color scheme. So, if I can switch the 2023 livery to the 2022 car, I can make do with that.

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys !

I hope not to repeat a question that has already been asked but : Does anyone else have a problem with modding Mercedes making disappear other cars ?!

I tried different mods and different ways : Copy/Paste and also using Ego ERP and each time on first try, the game starts and mods are working but at 2nd try all cars but Mercedes disappear.

Any clue or information ? Anyone else facing this problem ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%