F1 23 Modding Questions Thread

It would be nice to do this in english, as racedepartment is asking. Other people can read it also. :cool:
I have another question, is there a way to edit the team names in my team mode? like "afla romeo" to "audi sport" or "AlphaTauri" to "Adretti-cadillac" etc...? if you can help me, thank you

asi te sirve ? existe el traductor si no entendes lo que dice por las dudas.... gracias igual.

tengo otra consulta, hay manera de editar los nombres de los equipos en el modo mi team? como "afla romeo" a "audi sport" o "AlphaTauri" a "Adretti-cadillac" etc...? si se pueden me ayudarian, gracias
Yes, there is actually, but the download isn't on race department as it is only in beta. If you join the Ego Engine Discord server there is a download link

hi, so im still using the ego ERP Archiver, is there any templates for suits and helmets for this years game and then tutorials using the archiver as i can not find them anywhere, i dont want to try using this new system as i dont know how to set my intel texture works files into that setting and i feel if i look at the tutorials, my brain is going to blow up, if there is already been a response to this, please link the response to this so i can look it up (as of right now ive only seen page 1 as i feel reading through it all will hurt my brain even more)

How can I install one of the MyTeam skins onto one of the existing teams? Like for example an Audi skin designed on the FOM car for MyTeam onto the Alfa Romeo car?

Is there an intelligent way to change the performance of a car for normal Grand Prix mode? I know we can replace the vtf file in the ERP, but there are some teams like Red Bull or Williams where replacing the vtf completely breaks their car. I put the Mercedes vtf into Redbull and both Verstappen and Perez all of a sudden gain like 2.5 seconds on the main straight in Catalunya, but spin out at about half the corners. Is there a way to fix that and change the car performances?

But how do I do it

1. Download Moonshot EEA to be able to merge ERP’s.

2. Go to the teams ERP (for example Mclaren) in 2023_asset_groups>f1_2023_vehicle_package>teams>mclaren

3. Once you’ve opened the Mclaren ERP, go to merge, press merge + overwrite and then go into the the other teams erp (for example Ferrari), open Ferrari and select the ERP, it’s now added to the mclaren ERP.

5. Go to the Mclaren ERP, extract the Mclaren carmodel and carshowroom pkg files.

Change the model line to what it says for Ferrari in their Pkg files.

Do not change the mat binding.

Now import those edited pkg files back in

6. Export all the Ferrari textures from their ERP, import them all over mclaren’s entries.

Import an empty file into the mclaren_decal bit as I had glitches with that

(This part is quite tedious)

7. Install your files into the Mclaren paint etc.

8. Save everything, test it in game and it should be done

1. Download Moonshot EEA to be able to merge ERP’s.

2. Go to the teams ERP (for example Mclaren) in 2023_asset_groups>f1_2023_vehicle_package>teams>mclaren

3. Once you’ve opened the Mclaren ERP, go to merge, press merge + overwrite and then go into the the other teams erp (for example Ferrari), open Ferrari and select the ERP, it’s now added to the mclaren ERP.

5. Go to the Mclaren ERP, extract the Mclaren carmodel and carshowroom pkg files.

Change the model line to what it says for Ferrari in their Pkg files.

Do not change the mat binding.

Now import those edited pkg files back in

6. Export all the Ferrari textures from their ERP, import them all over mclaren’s entries.

Import an empty file into the mclaren_decal bit as I had glitches with that

(This part is quite tedious)

7. Install your files into the Mclaren paint etc.

8. Save everything, test it in game and it should be done
Oh and you need to change the xml in the incardriver.erp so the steering wheel changes

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%