F1 23 Modding Questions Thread

Good day, can someone tell me where to find the main and secondary sponsor decals? I want to turn them into myteam sponsors . Thanks .....:cool:

Is it possible to extract/use the ea liveries in f1 world (red Bull Miami, mclaren triple crown, Williams silverstone) and use them in career mode replacing the default liveries?

I have a question what to do to change the helmet of a transferred driver in career mode. On my particular case it was that I switched places with Stroll. I created a customized helmet for him for the new team and swapped the textures through EGO ERP. In the main menu when I want to select him for a grand prix race normally the helmet I created appears, but unfortunately in career mode he continues to use his helmet from Aston Martin. Could someone help how to do this and is it even possible?

Is it possible to replace de Vries with Ricciardo (whilst also giving Ric an appropriate driving skill rating)? Especially for career mode but it can be for all game modes.

I dunno if that is unrealistic or not since I'm not experienced with mods for a very long time but I don't trust EA/CM to put him in the game in any kind of hurry.

Hello everyone. I just came to ask if it is possible to change the color of the eyes and hair of any pilot. For example, make Valtteri Bottas's eyes lighter or Jarno Opmeer that his hair color and eyes are wrong
Sin título-2.png
Sin d2.png

Hi Everone. I am trying to install Copy/Paste mods on my f1 23 game but no matter what I do, the mods do not work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

So could someone please help me with changing the finish on a livery. I can't for the life of me understand how to change the .S file from green to anything else. Honestly would appreciate someone explaining this to me like I'm 5 lol

Is it possible to replace de Vries with Ricciardo (whilst also giving Ric an appropriate driving skill rating)? Especially for career mode but it can be for all game modes.

I dunno if that is unrealistic or not since I'm not experienced with mods for a very long time but I don't trust EA/CM to put him in the game in any kind of hurry.
1690642517147.png

So, yes :) I started a MyTeam and even threw Nyck right out before the first race, haha.

Last edited:
So could someone please help me with changing the finish on a livery. I can't for the life of me understand how to change the .S file from green to anything else. Honestly would appreciate someone explaining this to me like I'm 5 lol
It's been a year, but we'll figure it out. Send me your Discord via DM :)
Yes. Send me your Discord via DM and I'll guide you through it.

@RaceDepartment Hey, could I DM you? I am currently restricted, unfortunately (This member limits who may view their full profile). Or could you send me a DM with a . so I can reply?

Last edited:

Does anyone know if it's possible to use this mod and combine it with the f1 team for myteam modular mods? It would make it much easier to have custom liveries for myteam with a different chassis

Hello everyone, do you know if there is a SimHub parameter to show the tyre selected for the next pit stop? I wanted to make a pop-up window on my dashboard but I haven't found any property reading this game element. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    637.7 KB · Views: 45
Does anyone know how to customize the Alfa Romeo livery? I noticed in photoshop that the 2d layout is just 5 blocks of colour and all of the decals are on a seperate layer. Is there a way that I can make a whole new livery for Alfa?

Does anyone know how to customize the Alfa Romeo livery? I noticed in photoshop that the 2d layout is just 5 blocks of colour and all of the decals are on a seperate layer. Is there a way that I can make a whole new livery for Alfa?
You can't change the wireframe/uv mapping, so no.

Last edited:
i'm thinking about making a mod that'd let you customize the color of the various tire compounds, but i can't for the life of me find the value that i'd have to change. this idea was originally meant to be implemented for F1 2020, but that question thread is practically dead now so i'm hoping to get a response here. assuming that the game structure hasn't chanegd too much, it should be the same for both games anyway.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.6%