Database Editor

Database Editor 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I set everything up following the instructions on the video and edited a save. It worked as intended, i made a few driver changes and they were effective but now my save refuse to let me go further than the FP2 of the Spanish Grand Prix? I edited the file right before doing the Monaco race and was able to play it and complete it, i could do and complete the spanish fp1 but if i try to skip^fp2 the game crashes showing this error code "Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000028", and if i do fp2 manually, the game crashes when it tries to save. I installed a few other mods, All of them being only liveriy, team name or helmet change so it would be surprising if it was that. I looked up the error code on Google but it didn't helped me a lot, so maybe some of you had it and were able to get rid of it ? If you need more details, i can give them, just ask ! Thanks a lot if you took time to read this and even more if you respond.

edit: i reloaded the save before the changes and the game doesn't crashes anymore, so it is definitely a problem with the database editor. I'll try to make other smaller changes to see if it has an impact and update this message following the result.

Last edited:
The editor doesnt show me my saves i installed everything correctly and in the top right corner it also says : Could not connect with backend

The editor doesnt show me my saves i installed everything correctly and in the top right corner it also says : Could not connect with backend
Idk too much about code but i guess this means there could be a problem with your python, are you sure you installed it correctly ?

not working on gamepass , save does not appears to be loadable in the dataeditor, yes i took the right past to find the gamepass save as mentionned before.

Hi,

I used this for the first time on 1st Jan 2031 in game. I made a calendar, changed some drivers around. I love it! It's a game-changing mod.

I have a question about when I should use it for the following season. Should I do it on the 1st of January again or before? I Had a thing where it stopped me changing the calendar because it said a change had been applied?

Thanks! :)

estoy teniendo el error de "Could not connect with backend" y siempre me aparece que estoy desconectado. Saben por que puede pasar? puede ser por borrar algun archivo o aplicacion de mi computadora?
si alguien me puede ayudar seria increible
PD: el programas esta zarpado, no se porque ahora me da este error

n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 1.7.1

Hey y'all, I have been devloping during the last 2 months this update. It has taken longer than usual but my free time now is much more limited than when I first released the tool. This will very likely be the last big update to the tool. I will still support it with bug fixes but I don't think there will be a 1.8 version. Thank you so much for the support you have given me and the feedback throughout all of the process. It has been a joy.

For the full patch notes, please read...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hy,

My problem is: I can't scroll down in the editor...
For ex. if I want to edit the contract I see only the first four teams I can't scroll down to Williams or alpha tauri for example... is it a bug?

Hy,

My problem is: I can't scroll down in the editor...
For ex. if I want to edit the contract I see only the first four teams I can't scroll down to Williams or alpha tauri for example... is it a bug?
Not a bug, has been answered A TRILLION TIMES, I AM BORED OF ANSWERING THE SAME THINGS. Ffs please look if anyone has had the same issue. Scale down the resolution of your screen in your screen configuration

Not a bug, has been answered A TRILLION TIMES, I AM BORED OF ANSWERING THE SAME THINGS. Ffs please look if anyone has had the same issue. Scale down the resolution of your screen in your screen configuration
Copy Copy

Thank you very much and sorry for not reading other comments :)
Have a nice day!

i edited on the cost cap spent but nothing changes
Yes, it's just that you can't see it in the Cost Cap projected screen, but when you build a new part or research or smth, it tells you how much cost cap you have spent/left, and there you should be able to see the changes. There's nothing I can do as it's just the game that won't show it to you in the main Cost Cap screen

Last edited:
Yes, it's just that you can't see it in the Cost Cap projected screen, but when you build a new part or research or smth, it tells you how much cost cap you have spent/left, and there you should be able to see the changes. There's nothing I can do as it's just the game that won't show it to you in the main Cost Cap screen
oh ok thanks for your work

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 148 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 60 35.1%