Database Editor

Database Editor 1.7.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Erm, I have a 'weird' question. Can i use this when i dont have the game? I am editing the database for a friend but i dont own the game, and thus not have the game installed. I copied the file directory of the save game file, like i made the exact same folder with the exact same directory but that does not work. Is there any way i could make it work or would i have to install the game?

Worked fine in my old pc (so it's not an installation fault by my side) but now, when I open the editor, I can't see any savegames ad in the bottom right "checking for updates" and "waiting for connection"

Love this database editor. A bit of a challenge to get installed, but if you follow the YouTube video link that is included in the ReadMe document, it's easy.

With that being said, does anyone know if you can edit the car assignments for the Race Engineers?

Hi, friend!
The IA doesn't work for me. The rest of the app works fine. When I go to use the IA, it tells me that "something has happened and I must restart the tool."
There is no way. I have updated Git and Python and reinstalled from the repository but nothing.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I leave you what it says in the log:
EXCEPTION:Can't get attribute '_PredictScorer' on <module 'sklearn.metrics._scorer' from 'C:\\Users\\xxx\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python312\\Lib\\site-packages\\sklearn\\metrics\\_scorer.py'>
Thanks in advance!

1708884957313.png

Last edited:
For everyone that say the database is not working or they can see their savefile, I have found a fix ( unfortunately not universal ). If you run the launch executable in the launcher folder and it say: OSError: [Errno 10048] error while attempting to bind on address ('127.0.0.1', 8765): only one use of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is usually allowed
you need to open the back folder and open back.py with an code editor ( visual studio code or even the base txt editor of windows work ). You need to find this line in the code ( located at the line 297 )
server = await websockets.serve(handle_client, "localhost", 8765)
change the 8765 by another number of for digits ( for example 4444) and save the file. If you succesfully made that, when you run the launcher file, it should not show the error, if that the case, try another number.
after that, you need to go to the front folder and open the js folder. open renderer.js with your code editor and change the first line ( const socket = new WebSocket('ws://localhost:8765/'); )
so the number is the same you have put in the other file ( for example, my new line look like this :
const socket = new WebSocket('ws://localhost:4444/');
Hope this help some people
not working for me, nada nesse mundo foi feito para o miserável do brasileiro kk

Hi I have the problem that I only can watch red bull ferrari mercedes and alpine drivers, i turn down the scaling of screen in my screen configuration and it doesn´t work, what can I do?

Does not work at all. Tried both Installation ways. Nothing happens if I click "run".
Windows 10

edit: noticed after clicking "run" it creates a "node_modules" Folder in the Database Folder, but further than that nothing happens even after waiting for a long time.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea