Database Editor

Database Editor 1.7.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
SAVE GAME DOESN'T COME OUT FOR ME

Attachments

• unknown_2024.03.09-16.13.png
    unknown_2024.03.09-16.13.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 46
Not sure if anyone else has asked this, but would it be possible to add an option to change how many Engines, ERS and Gearboxes you can use? The FIA has just dropped the number in my game and cut the cost cap, making it impossible to not go over?

Not sure if anyone else has asked this, but would it be possible to add an option to change how many Engines, ERS and Gearboxes you can use? The FIA has just dropped the number in my game and cut the cost cap, making it impossible to not go over?
That would be really useful. In general the Editor needs more options. Like editing the Cost Cap for example. You can edit it right now, but it will only change ingame when you increase your current spendings (which is senseless anyway) but not if you decrease it.

In your case with the number of engines etc. I'm not sure but f1setup.it seems to have some more options than the Database Manager right now. Maybe you wanna check that out, dont know it its possible with it, but it might.

Last edited:
It is possible to download older version? oder versions worked perfectly but this version is useless it says 'could not connect to backend' i was asking for help but nobody helped so...i guess i just hope i could have older version or someone decide to fix this.

I’m sorry to hear that the editor has too few features for you, patriq, I’m sure you would do it much better!

Unfortunately, being only one person developing it means one has to invest too much time into it, and I do not have that free time. One can only do too much. So, if you don’t like it, or feel that some features are “senseless” go and use the other editor!
That would be really useful. In general the Editor needs more options. Like editing the Cost Cap for example. You can edit it right now, but it will only change ingame when you increase your current spendings (which is senseless anyway) but not if you decrease it.

In your case with the number of engines etc. I'm not sure but f1setup.it seems to have some more options than the Database Manager right now. Maybe you wanna check that out, dont know it its possible with it, but it might.

Last edited:
I tried to modify the number of races in a season and nothing happened. I figure I'm doing something wrong, but I am unsure what I'm doing wrong.
Edit: I am Stupid, I figured it out

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear that the editor has too few features for you, patriq, I’m sure you would do it much better!

Unfortunately, being only one person developing it means one has to invest too much time into it, and I do not have that free time. One can only do too much. So, if you don’t like it, or feel that some features are “senseless” go and use the other editor!

In my entire post I did not even once critise you for your work or the editor itself. All I was doing was trying to help that guy with his engine issues and further on making a suggestion for more features in your Database Editor. Nobody ever said you have to stop everything else in your life right now and only work on the editor from now on. The Editor COULD need some more features, and maybe you will find the time for it one day, but that doesnt mean at all that its bad as it is right now.

So absolutely no reason for making this kind of winey comment on me. Seems rather a bit sensitive to me.

Enjoying your Editor so far, to be honest.

Nice weekend to you

Edit: Perfect example fromPaulo Soares, the post before mine. Somethin I mentioned in the other post too. You can edit the Cost Cap with your Editor, but it doesn change anything in the game. Maybe you might wanna comment on that, why that is, or maybe we are doing something wrong.

Last edited:
bonjour, j'ai réussi à tout installé mais je n'arrive pas à faire apparaitre les changements dans le jeu. il dois y avoir quelque chose que je fais mal avec les sauvegardes quelqu'un pourrait m'aider ??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.