Database Editor

Database Editor 1.7.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
n4x_0 submitted a new resource:

Database Editor - Tool that will let you customize your F1M23 save

DATABASE EDITOR FOR F1 MANAGER 23

Friendly user-interface to allow you to edit your save files from F1 Manager 23. Allows for:
  • Driver trasnfers
  • Contract editing
  • All staff's (including drivers) stats editing
  • Calendar customization
  • Car parts buffing/nerfing
  • Engine performance editing
For using it:
  1. Install NodeJS
  2. Donwload the .zip from this mod
  3. Extract the DatabaseEditor-x.x.x.zip
  4. Click the...

Read more about this resource...

I only have the steamautocloud.vdf file in my saves folder.. I tried to disable Steamcloud and started F1 Manager again and overwrote my save, hoping it should appear in the folder but it didnt?
Is there a way to fix this?

I only have the steamautocloud.vdf file in my saves folder.. I tried to disable Steamcloud and started F1 Manager again and overwrote my save, hoping it should appear in the folder but it didnt?
Is there a way to fix this?
You're not following the correct path to the Saved Games folder. You're on Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/F1 Manager 23/ SavedGames which is not the one I put on the post. Please follow that exact path, you have to be on the AppData path. If you don't have enabled the function to view hidden elements, you may want to look at this tutorial to find the AppData folder: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/locate-appdata-folder-on-windows-11/

Hey mate I seriously can't get this to work

I've put my save game in the extracted folder and everytime I click on run nothing happens at all

I've installed node as well, I didn't tick the box about choclatekey does that do anything?

Hey mate I seriously can't get this to work

I've put my save game in the extracted folder and everytime I click on run nothing happens at all

I've installed node as well, I didn't tick the box about choclatekey does that do anything?
Hey, if the run.vbs is not doing absoulutely anything you can go into the launcher folder and double click on the launch.bat to get more details about what's happening. Chances are a window may pop up and close almost instantly but there you can kind of see what type of error its throwing. Normally this has nothing to do with you doing anything wrong, but with node struggling to install some of the libraries the tool needs to work

Last edited:
Once I click the run.vbs file it opens up nodejs for like half a second and then nothing else happens, what am I doing wrong?
In the launch folder there's a file that is called "launch.bat2, double click on it and it should give you a bit more info about the error, but the window may only be visible for a few seconds. Normally this has nothing to do with you doing anything wrong, but with node struggling to install some of the libraries the tool needs to work

Last edited:
It says error electron failed to install correctly

Seriously just want to use this
Hm, that is strange, I helped a guy who had the same issue yesterday by opening the package.json and changing "electron": "^25.3.1" to "electron": "26.0.0", maybe you can try that. Again, this doesn't mean that you have done anything wrong, but node is failing to install electron which is essential to make the tool work

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea