Database Editor

Database Editor 1.7.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
In my entire post I did not even once critise you for your work or the editor itself. All I was doing was trying to help that guy with his engine issues and further on making a suggestion for more features in your Database Editor. Nobody ever said you have to stop everything else in your life right now and only work on the editor from now on. The Editor COULD need some more features, and maybe you will find the time for it one day, but that doesnt mean at all that its bad as it is right now.

So absolutely no reason for making this kind of winey comment on me. Seems rather a bit sensitive to me.

Enjoying your Editor so far, to be honest.

Nice weekend to you

Edit: Perfect example fromPaulo Soares, the post before mine. Somethin I mentioned in the other post too. You can edit the Cost Cap with your Editor, but it doesn change anything in the game. Maybe you might wanna comment on that, why that is, or maybe we are doing something wrong.
You can definately change the Cost Cap, it's just thatit won't show on the main Cost-cap screen. It's actually mentioned in the editor.
1711918209687.png

Who can help me install the patch? please :/
Youre a bit too vague, if you followed the tutorial you should have no issues, whats the issue?

Also, in hopes the author reads this, currently editing Red Bull crashes the program, i noticed in your JS scripts you call them 'Red Bull' but the error log seems to be catching an exception when 'Red Bull Racing' is the team name. This may have been updated in the DB of the game, might be worth looking into.

Hello, I did the entire installation, followed everything to the letter but nothing works. I have the message "Could not connect with backend" constantly appearing even when trying the solutions. I should point out that I had an old version that worked but it no longer works either. What to do ?

Hello, I did the entire installation, followed everything to the letter but nothing works. I have the message "Could not connect with backend" constantly appearing even when trying the solutions. I should point out that I had an old version that worked but it no longer works either. What to do ?

The only way that appears is that the backend of the program is not working, this is almost always something related to python and/or nodejs. Clean reinstall them and double check everything, thats all you can do. If that doesnt work, youre SoL and will have to start checking yourself.

The only way that appears is that the backend of the program is not working, this is almost always something related to python and/or nodejs. Clean reinstall them and double check everything, thats all you can do. If that doesnt work, youre SoL and will have to start checking yourself.
For no reason it works today

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea