The W.I.P Thread

The another version :sneaky:
With 2014 numbers.
The first version can be seen on the last page. So choose between the two and I will finish one of them depending on your choice but I could make 1 one of them to a full team pack and include the other car too .
161ne6a.jpg

2qis5zp.jpg

4j2avs.jpg

mht0s2.jpg

I'M DONE WITH PHOTOSHOP CC AGAIN...
The next time when it happened, I accidently shut down my computer when I suposed to sign out of it.

When I loaded my Ligier 1991 skin, this happened...

attachment.php

...and I lost my Ligier 1991 progress and need to restart the project again...
try to reduce your RAM load by turning off some unnecessary process & service and also increase your virtual memory. sounds like you have not enough memory for running PS.

• Deleted member 161052

try to reduce your RAM load by turning off some unnecessary process & service and also increase your virtual memory. sounds like you have not enough memory for running PS.
However my Lotus 1991 worked. Maybe the Ligier 1991 did not saved correctly.
And I tried it, still not working.

Last edited by a moderator:
@w1n1x . I like the first version you posted. I think the car pops with the little bit of pink on it. I like the all black, but there seems to be alot already. Maybe it's just me, but I like a car with more than 1 color.
Maybe I will put the pink car as an addon and make a teampack of the full black one. Don't know. Will wait for more feedbacks. BTW thanks for the suggestion.

Maybe I will put the pink car as an addon and make a teampack of the full black one. Don't know. Will wait for more feedbacks. BTW thanks for the suggestion.
may i suggest for add some dark grey brush/stripes/paint like my merc Affalterbach? :D
*i'll keep my merc for mine if you want to release yours later*

• Deleted member 161052

edit: oops, wrong thread

But I'm leaving the attachment to you guys...

Attachments

• Ligier JS35.PNG
    Ligier JS35.PNG
    193.9 KB · Views: 545
Last edited by a moderator:
just want to show my version of Affalterbach Merc AMG. with fixed Affalterbach logo.
thanks w1n1x for send me the fixed logo and ML for his high quality Affalterbach logo :thumbsup:
melaffalterrach.252.jpg

melaffalterrach.256.jpg

melaffalterrach.257.jpg

The another version :sneaky:
With 2014 numbers.
The first version can be seen on the last page. So choose between the two and I will finish one of them depending on your choice but I could make 1 one of them to a full team pack and include the other car too .
161ne6a.jpg

2qis5zp.jpg

4j2avs.jpg

mht0s2.jpg
just want to show my version of Affalterbach Merc AMG. with fixed Affalterbach logo.
thanks w1n1x for send me the fixed logo and ML for his high quality Affalterbach logo :thumbsup:
View attachment 54365

View attachment 54366

View attachment 54367
Aww, only mine have the stripe

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 30 18.8%