The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Because you made almost all cars based on that ,yes.
:roflmao: And also, you said that it will be a Red Bull invasion, but it's gonna be a complete invasion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still can't set the settings I want to make the car looks realistic
fe2.11.jpg

neither Shruti nor Serene match the real merc font number (44/6 & 9/10) :O_o:
but whatever, still stick to Gill Sans. as it just a custom skin :p
The Serene MTC match it, it seems your eyes are wrong. It's thick enough and also it resembles the real one a lot. No offence.

Told you:). And I fixed the " affalterrach" logo :roflmao: to Affalterbach. If you need it I can upload it for you. Of course you just have to place a B letter and that's all.
i did a search for make it sure is it Affalterbach or Affalterrach.. and you're right, it's Affalterbach :cautious: LOL
of course i want it :D :x3:

i did a search for make it sure is it Affalterbach or Affalterrach.. and you're right, it's Affalterbach :cautious: LOL
of course i want it :D :x3:
I can only tomorrow. My upload speed , how should I say it , uhm .. is a piece of cr*p so it takes a high amount of time to upload even 100 mb. So I will do it for you tomorrow only if you can wait till that.

Last edited:
W.I.P. Affalterbach mercedes DHD. I have an another version too which is full black but with different logos. Will make renders of that tomorrow and will wait for your replies so I will know which one should I finish between the two.
Thanks a bunch to ML for his amazing quality logo .

2vv9a4g.jpg

241sco9.jpg

2m85dzk.jpg

2m64ffk.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back