The W.I.P Thread

W.I.P. Affalterbach mercedes DHD. I have an another version too which is full black but with different logos. Will make renders of that tomorrow and will wait for your replies so I will know which one should I finish of the two.
Ignore the failed Affalterbach logo on the nose which you can see from the top view. Already fixed it , I was just too lazy to make another render .
Thanks a bunch to ML for his amazing quality logo .

2vv9a4g.jpg

241sco9.jpg

2m85dzk.jpg

2m64ffk.jpg
nice skin. but i thought you hate pink color.... :roflmao:

• Deleted member 161052

W.I.P. Affalterbach mercedes DHD. I have an another version too which is full black but with different logos. Will make renders of that tomorrow and will wait for your replies so I will know which one should I finish of the two.

2vv9a4g.jpg

241sco9.jpg

2m85dzk.jpg

2m64ffk.jpg
Now you're in the Mercedes Affalterbach Modding Team!

W.I.P. Affalterbach mercedes DHD. I have an another version too which is full black but with different logos. Will make renders of that tomorrow and will wait for your replies so I will know which one should I finish between the two.

2vv9a4g.jpg

241sco9.jpg

2m85dzk.jpg

2m64ffk.jpg
Nice, now you are in the Affalterrbach modding team :p :D

• Deleted member 161052

When my Photoshop CC has stopped working (it really pisses me off like when I had Photoshop CS5), so...
AdobePhotoshopCCHasStoppedWorking.gif

...I'M DONE WITH THIS.

Note that my OS isn't Windows 7, it's Windows 8.1.

• Deleted member 161052

I'M DONE WITH PHOTOSHOP CC AGAIN...
The next time when it happened, I accidently shut down my computer when I suposed to sign out of it.

When I loaded my Ligier 1991 skin, this happened...

attachment.php

...and I lost my Ligier 1991 progress and need to restart the project again...

The next time when it happened, I accidently shut down my computer when I suposed to sign out of it.

attachment.php

This happened to me as well on the same program, when I was modding a car skin, then the 3D Preview stopped working :/

attachment.php

Maybe just try to close the exe file via using the application manager?That's why I guess. Photoshop does use lot of Ram after all. And then try to open it again.

• Deleted member 161052

This happened to me as well on the same program, when I was modding a car skin, then the 3D Preview stopped working :/
Maybe just try to close the exe file via using the application manager?That's why I guess. Photoshop does use lot of Ram after all. And then try to open it again.
But I will not uninstall Photoshop CC, because it's my "beloved" Photoshop.

But I will not uninstall Photoshop CC, because it's my "beloved" Photoshop.
-,-
I think there are serious problems with your interpret skils. I didn't say you should uninstall it , for Christ's sake. What I was trying to say is that your Ram is overloaded. Sometimes my photoshop exe doesn't quit by itself and I have to close it with application manager so my memory/Ram use is back to normal.

• Deleted member 161052

-,-
I think there are serious problems with your interpret skils. I didn't say you should uninstall it , for Christ's sake. What I was trying to say is that your Ram is overloaded. Sometimes my photoshop exe doesn't quit by itself and I have to close it with application manager so my memory/Ram use is back to normal.
Just saying. But what do I have to do to prevent the error from appearing so I can release my Ligier 1991?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back