Sponsors left
untitled.66_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
untitled.67_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
untitled.68_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
untitled.69_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Almost complete :D
View attachment 54539 View attachment 54540
Edit: Thanks to @Henky SA for the keyshot tips
The massive money I'm seeing is too much... your sponsors aren't that great... :unsure:

@TheJlfan
What you do not like (just curious:D)? There's something I need to modify and/or improve? Tell me, that practice makes perfect!;):thumbsup:
The Red Bull is a little bit dark and doesn't have a Wings for Life logo in the front, the Red Bull logo is too big. The FedEx on the Williams is lacking "Ex". Also, fix the resolution size of the skins to be equal to every car, because it's annoying to see 4 sharpened liveries in the middle of many low quality ones.

The massive money I'm seeing is too much... your sponsors aren't that great... :unsure:

The Red Bull is a little bit dark and doesn't have a Wings for Life logo in the front, the Red Bull logo is too big. The FedEx on the Williams is lacking "Ex". Also, fix the resolution size of the skins to be equal to every car, because it's annoying to see 4 sharpened liveries in the middle of many low quality ones.
okay... thanks... working on it
:thumbsup:

Almost complete :D
View attachment 54539 View attachment 54540
Edit: Thanks to @Henky SA for the keyshot tips
You have too many sponsors on this car and too many repetitions of the same logo. More importantly, in real life, Esso and Shell will never ever accept to have their logo on the same car as they are competitors in the Oil & Gaz industry. It would be like having Coke and Pepsi as sponsors side-by-side, you know this will never happen.

Also, having Deutsche Post as sponsored on an Italian car, not sure if it would be a good use of sponsorship money.

You have too many sponsors on this car and too many repetitions of the same logo. More importantly, in real life, Esso and Shell will never ever accept to have their logo on the same car as they are competitors in the Oil & Gaz industry. It would be like having Coke and Pepsi as sponsors side-by-side, you know this will never happen.

Also, having Deutsche Post as sponsored on an Italian car, not sure if it would be a good use of sponsorship money.
It's only a fantasy livery...:cautious:

So what logo are you suggesting me to remove

So what logo are you suggesting me to remove
I would certainly remove Esso, since Shell has been a sponsor with Ferrari for so many years and is a logical one. Then, I would remove Deutsche Post, does not fit with Ferrari and would remove TIM. They use to be a Ferrai sponsor but would think that what will be left is enough to provide Ferrari enough funding to support their F1 activities.

I would certainly remove Esso, since Shell has been a sponsor with Ferrari for so many years and is a logical one. Then, I would remove Deutsche Post, does not fit with Ferrari and would remove TIM. They use to be a Ferrai sponsor but would think that what will be left is enough to provide Ferrari enough funding to support their F1 activities.
I've removed all the logo that you mentioned, except the TIM logo :p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 375 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 234 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 249 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 109 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 145 27.1%
Back