F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

is that 1 or 2 gig big? I read 3/4 on page 81 not sure if thats 3quarters of a gig or 3 or 4 gig?

haha we see but hay when its done its done cant rush perfection......

P.s. Sorry my bad I have just seen the post by Ryder....Its a pain keep refreshing and trying to keep up with all the posts just in case I miss some news LMAO...

If they used M4M's work, the issue seems to be that they were working on an 'update' without asking for permission first which is an ongoing issue here with other forum members who did the same thing. As Christopher Brown mentioned if it was anyone else they would be slagged for it, as it was done before.

I don't believe someone should be happy that their work was being used without previous permission, that doesn't fly with me. It is blatant plagiarism. Hopefully they have apologized through PM or something because giving credit after the fact isn't enough for people (and it doesn't seem enough for M4M).

Now if they are working on their own mod without M4M's work, that's great.

Haha yeah he is, he started on sunday and I read its 1.2Gb so not that big a file really.
I can upload at 76Kbs so its.....

1228.8 @ 76Kbs = 1258291.2Kbs / 76Kbs = 16556.463 / 60 mins = 275 mis / 60mins to hour = 4.5 Hours

Hahaha major probs his end then? or the little mouse on its wheel has died trying to run faster to upload it........

I have not been on this site that long as a member and personnally seen stuff being used or do I have any knowledge of it.
For that Im sorry, I meant if it was my work and I was asked then I would be happy.
Clearly there is a communication problem and I think that the site admin should have asked first.
But like I said it should have been mentioned in here then dealt with in PM....

Its a nice mod and if it wasnt for M4M's work it would not have been possible I aggree.

Torrent is not a super fast way of distributuion when you have limited number of seeders, but this upload time is getting ridiculous.

We all know, the advantage of torrent is the p2p, you dont need to be a "seed" to share, every peer or leech can share since the first second connected.

So, sincerely, i see no explanation or advantage in delaying for so long.

PS: Considering that the mod is really in the torrent network (restricted) for the last 2 days.

First rule in a Mod Team:

Never give any dates to a release - it always ends in tears for one reason or another, and Development always has its hurdles along the way.

"It will be done, when its done" - is sufficent to the community - let them whine, its you guys doing the work.

Trust me I know all about that.

Managing Project Reality with a hungry community of over 52,000 for the last 5 years or so has taught me that .... lol

Good Luck ;-)

@T80 - That would be nice, of course. I honestly have to say, I really appreciate the guys work, we only can wait. I'm sure they did a huge, great job with that project. But what I still don't understand, why it has to be torrent. I will again say: MEGAUPLOAD, 2 Parts, fast downloading, done! It could be so easy.

Not sure about this one... Kind of not feeling it, plus what is Kamaz?

Guys, it was a joke. There is a legendary Russian Kamaz Master team, but it has no relation to formula 1. I like to joke, and made ​​the team for F1 with the name and colors Kamaz Master. Who likes the team and execution, download and play, in my opinion, it's worth it, well, who does not like, simply scrolls the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%