F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

@ solictice: Your opinion. No problem with it. You´r right, it´s called life. In real life you will promise something and don´t make it? Great honnor to you :-P

I am very pleased with this upgrades and this mod. But i hate any delay in life. It´s my problem :)

@ bauer33: Me? Nothing. And you? What you done for us? :) Chillout kid.
http://www.racedepartment.com/members/bauer33.htmlhttp://www.racedepartment.com/members/bauer33.html

I am not a member of any group mode, I have a job a different meaning.
Therefore I have no obligations to anyone.By I like all of you and wait their work because the quality.
No need to be calm and I`m not a kid but in middle age, I am a Formula 1 fan many years.
I watch and play car simulation for many years and always has been tragicomedy about publishing some epic supplements.

OMG guys do the maths on how long it would take to upload a file thats 3 or 4 Gig.....uploading say at 56Kb a sec steady line ok

1024Kb = 1Mb
1024Mb = 1Gb X that by 3 or 4

4194304Kb @ 56Kb a sec = 74898.28571428571 = 1248 mins 20.8 hours to upload without problems?

you never know what problems they face with uploading files it could have been corrupted by the upload to the site maybe a jump in the signal and thats it kapoot!!! start again .
Or even a server error could stop it and he would have to restart.

Could you guys make a brand new thread for this mod when it's released? Named "Download: RDDev Release Season F1 2011" because that would keep things fresh for the new mod (with questions about it's gameplay etc), we wouldn't have to scroll through almost 100 pages to get to the start of the release when we're looking for comments, and it will shut some people up? Basically if they were told to keep an eye out for a new thread, they can stop spamming and arguing in this one and to keep an eye on the main forum for a new thread.

Unless that's not the plan already, I think that would be best :)

come on guys cut the crap en let them do their work.
they do it for free and if you dont like waiting try to make your own
mod. Maybe then you no how mutch work it is.

RDDev great work guys i now how much work it is,
I tried it for gp4 a long time ago

Many thanks

In real life you will promise something and don´t make it? Great honnor to you :-P

I am very pleased with this upgrades and this mod. But i hate any delay in life. It´s my problem

In real life, if some-one does months and months of hard work for FREE, that is so skillful I could never manage to do it myself, I don't moan when it's late. I am grateful that I know whats happening.

It'll be out when it's ready for download, as simple as that. Go enjoy your lives people, and check every now and then if a download link is available. It's not the end of the world you know, it'll be here sooner or later. :)

OMG guys do the maths on how long it would take to upload a file thats 3 or 4 Gig.....uploading say at 56Kb a sec steady line ok

1024Kb = 1Mb
1024Mb = 1Gb X that by 3 or 4

4194304Kb @ 56Kb a sec = 74898.28571428571 = 1248 mins 20.8 hours to upload without problems?

you never know what problems they face with uploading files it could have been corrupted by the upload to the site maybe a jump in the signal and thats it kapoot!!! start again .
Or even a server error could stop it and he would have to restart.

but the mod is 1,2gb big ^^ ryder said that at page 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 51 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • Trophies