F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

I started to doubt that the mode is done or to be interfered codemaster.some are approached and explain about the delay, we earned word or two.

you earned it???? Jesus he's UPLOADING it!!! what part of that don't you understand?
maybe they should pay you for your waiting!!!?

that's how all of those who posted in this thread for 30 replies look like! kids like Bieber

maybe you gave the answer to yourself, while you wait for the mod, go to the cinema and watch that shi tty movie with that shi tty singer(if we can call him that way) LOL

the poor guy didn't even finish uploading and some of you already started biatching ah megaupload would be better, that would be better bla bla, well when the mod is released, why don't YOU upload it to various hosters and then post here huh?

almost 100 pages guys! 100 !!! for what?

Torrent is not a super fast way of distributuion when you have limited number of seeders, but this upload time is getting ridiculous.

We all know, the advantage of torrent is the p2p, you dont need to be a "seed" to share, every peer or leech can share since the first second connected.

So, sincerely, i see no explanation or advantage in delaying for so long.

PS: Considering that the mod is really in the torrent network (restricted) for the last 2 days.

How ungrateful can you be. Gosh people did you pay for this mod and are waiting for the product delivery? How can you call something that is created and distributed to you for FREE ridiculous?

You should be ashamed of yourself reacting like this.

Redbull glove! Can't use any of your gloves work at the moment because i've been driving my redbull for like 6 season and in my last. Still love to drive the bull. :)

I'm quite sure if you were to make a Redbull gloves, there'll be a lot of happy dude around here. Any chance? :D

you earned it???? Jesus he's UPLOADING it!!! what part of that don't you understand?
maybe they should pay you for your waiting!!!?

that's how all of those who posted in this thread for 30 replies look like! kids like Bieber

maybe you gave the answer to yourself, while you wait for the mod, go to the cinema and watch that shi tty movie with that shi tty singer(if we can call him that way) LOL

the poor guy didn't even finish uploading and some of you already started biatching ah megaupload would be better, that would be better bla bla, well when the mod is released, why don't YOU upload it to various hosters and then post here huh?

almost 100 pages guys! 100 !!! for what?

Who you, shaking the cage boy?
Totally opposite, I said that I would have paid for the mod and not pay me to wait.
Rini Braat,thanks for MU and i`m sorry If I offended someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back