F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Well, sometimes things don't happen the way you want them to happen eh? It's called life.
Yeah, they said it would be released yesterday or maybe even the day before that. Well, things got delayed. Deal with it.
Better late then never.
And you should be thankful they even made the mod, if it wasn't for them, we would be playing a crappy F1 2010 game by Codemasters. Remember that will you?

Well, sometimes things don't happen the way you want them to happen eh? It's called life.
Yeah, they said it would be released yesterday or maybe even the day before that. Well, things got delayed. Deal with it.
Better late then never.
And you should be thankful they even made the mod, if it wasn't for them, we would be playing a crappy F1 2010 game by Codemasters. Remember that will you?

but in fact I am not attacking anyone! and I'm not complaining. I appreciate the work of the boys and I can not wait to come out.
I just wondered why the delay .... that's all

I can really understand you guys, but what about to do? It is uploading, there's not more that Ryder can do. He has to wait until it is finished, so we have to. I'm pretty sure that it will be available today. Apart from that, as I now read that it is 1,2 gb in total, my idea with uplpoading the mod in two splitted parts (each 600mb) at megaupload is still good, I think. So it should be fast and easy to download for everybody.

Yes but telling us the mod will be relased is not a good joke.However tell us the mod will be relased this month or not.However

and they are holding it back for a joke, do you seriously believe that? Don't you think they are doing whatever they can to get it online so we can download it?

@ Alex_sunshine, Sorry I didnt see your comment. I was more talking to the people that keep crying because it's unfair and blabla.

But when you ask a question,what you believe you are doing for us? honestly do not,
They are doing it as a highly talented people begin to work for large firms and live on the job.
That there is nothing wrong.It should know that if you follow the work of some mod group.
None of us is forced to use their product of, we use it because we believe that the quality but
also if it is free does not leave permanent release date.

M4MKEY he said the Original was by you and that this is a new 1 by him so things have changed in it so thats not your work if its been changed, he did give credits at the start of the thread...

No point going into it really now, if there is a prob with it deal with it privatly and contact Rini?

Personnaly I think both cams are good But this new 1 by Rini has head movement and is lower in the cockpit.
So he has taken something that was good to start with and make it better. You have to be happy/pleased that your work is that good to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 26 53.1%