F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Yes chill out theres no law that says your not allowed to get a little over excited :)

Then get excited. But please, do it in real life or whatnot.
I genuinely doubt anyone appreciates all of the pointless spam messages about 'giving them the mod'. This will not speed things up, plus is not polite.

Anyways, I am off from here and you won't hear from me here until the mod is out.

I respect the work of each mode grupe.I played a long time r-factor and is always impatient waiting CTDP,
fSone,rft,mmg,wcp and other teams, but despite the great effort they respect their fans tricked permanent disposal
not say lying about publishing. Also would you be fair to say that if there are problems in what is as
you see how people appreciate the work and waiting for you. It would be fairer (since youre better than
codemaster team) to evaluate your product and place it on download.put it order to know the price,terms
and obligations.a lot of people think but not to say and just waits for free links.
Greetings and I hope that you will not misunderstand my post.

P.S.Sorry my english is bad.

Haha Im glad thats cleared up!!!!

Rini I love this cam its just right hight not to high, also the head movement under breaking is good...When is this ready mate?

I can wait and will it slot into the RDDEV Ryder 2011 mod we are all waiting for haha.

Keep up the good work guys.

Don't punish them for trying to be open about what they are doing, it will only encourage them to be secretive in the future! Lets just be confident that it is being released as fast as is humanly possible, there is nothing that can be done to speed up the process.

2 things:

First, the build up of anticipation for this great release is only making it more exciting for me.

Second, MLB2k11 is a pretty solid game badly in need of an official patch. And just by coincidence both RDDev's mod and MLB2k11 patch are coming out at around the same time. Now..... 2K Sports is a pretty sizeable company (at least compared with RDDev), but the information about the upcoming mod, its progress, and its features far surpasses any info on the patch.

So putting it all in perspective, I think we are really lucky to have this to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 544 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 343 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back