Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

Its been 20 years since Alain Prost retired but for some reason that is never remembered. :(

I read an interview with Ron Dennis recently
http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/f1/history/ayrton-senna-the-mclaren-years/
and he mentions this about managing Senna- Prost: "Alain and Ayrton were equally matched in terms of deviousness – they’d go to Honda, their national press, lots of things… It was very challenging."

I highly recommend that article for any F1 fan (of the Senna-Prost era).

No it wont.
There are some serious changes that need to be done on the graphics engine part to support more than one light source , e.g. headlights, my guess is about 3 months after 1.0

Edit: Got ninja'd by Papa

Last edited:
After a year of no work, I start to work again when?!? Obviously on the week finally MP for Assetto Corsa is being released! Thank you Kunos! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Finally I've got a new woooooooorkkkkkk!!!! Fu*k yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)

Probably I will be able to do some races on this Sunday, or, most probably the week end after this because I'm out of my home town... Anyway, I'm really happy to be again able to gain some money! :)

I'm too lucky, tomorrow I will be back home so I will be able to test MP for Friday night and Saturday :) I love to be lucky! :)

P.s. I will read that Prost-Senna article tomorrow on the bus going home, I've not "lived" that era (born on 1985) but heard a lot about how dbad was one or the other. I also think that "Senna" documentary was, obviously, a little bit biased to the Brazilian one so I will be more then happy to hear also "the other side" so I can try to have my opinion on this and not wat people told me over the years. :)

So much of the Senna material, if not all of it, is predicated upon the fact that he no longer lives. That sets the tone, the "everything" we now say and theorize about. I definitely did not live in that era, but it seems like it's hard to tell now who he actually was.

Hi guys.. fortunately I lived in that era... For years I didnt miss one single race.. every sunday was a big joy watching the race. I still remember every minute of the day Senna died. While I can appreciate much of Prost`s ability, he was not up to Ayrton`s talent. If you examine carefully the history of both of them, you will most likely get to that conclusion. Prost had the FIA on his side, thats what gave him opportunity to fight in more or less equal conditions. And he always feared Senna.. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back