Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

I wouldn't think of it as a celebration but rather a commemoration. It was one of the most tragic and politically charged season in F1 history and there have been many, many improvements made to the cars, tracks and rules because of the drivers and fan's reactions to the events on the track during the 1994 season.

I think it would be fitting to pay tribute to Senna as well as Ratzenberger.
The bold line... In those tragic days 2 drivers went away, obviously most will think more to Senna because he was the Champion, but also another family lost his man.

Tragic, but I got involved in F1 and cars in general that tragic weekend, I was with my family in the country side. We heard from the radio, coming back home in the late evening, that Senna died, I was 9 and saw my dad sad, my sister in tears and I was thinking "why are they sad for someone they even don't know by person?". From that day I started to follow F1 and all the "circus", the stories behind the drivers and I shortly understood why there were all that sadness in the air in those day.

We lost two racers. We lost 2 friends.

We were nearly to lost another friend on the Friday morning practice when Rubens Barrichello turned his car upside down.
That's why I would like that everybody who thinks about Senna's celebration should also think about Roland Ratzenberger's celebration too.

2512-1399027614-de42f0365393ecd574fd0db2a77787a0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Partridge‏@Chris160340m
@KunosStefano Understood...hope all goes well for today. MP is the trickiest of things as it is only fully tested once out in the wilds.

@KunosStefano
@Chris1603 ya that is why I think we'll release it and see what happens anyway. But the biggest problem we had yesterday was fixed.

What is he doing in Philippines anyway?

I remember him saying on twitter he wanted a change and move out of italy... looks like he did it. :thumbsup:

I like the way they have done it with booking to a server. Should prevent lag when joining the server because the car has loaded before joining.

I remember him saying on twitter he wanted a change and move out of italy... looks like he did it. :thumbsup:

If this is true then it is kind of awesome they still have that speed of development. I can remember a dev-team delaying development work for months because of a new kitchen. :D

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 5 25.0%