Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

In regards to more vehicles, at this point I just want cars of similar classes. If I'm going to run a race, it would be nice to have cars of a similar class against each other. For example if you wanted to start a race with the Abarth 500, you have no choice but to race against the same car because there are no other cars similar to it in class. It would be nice to see at least 3 cars per class for variety. We already have some GT2 and GT3 cars now to get a good mix race, but some of the others are just in a class all by themselves.

Hopefully not too long though Michael. I mean, obviously it wont be in v1.0, but they've already had wet weather in Netkar Pro, so they can take some knowledge from that. Not saying they'll just copy the NKp weather, because they'll probably rewrite it completely from scratch, but they'll have some idea of how to go about it.

I think we can all agree this will be a safe bet for friday...

019.jpg

And can all the Strayan's in the room stop their whinging. Us Keywee's have it much harder. ;)
Nah bro, we're pretty similar. Us Oceanic scum can race together. Maybe even set up a league if there's enough people.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back