F1 23 Modding Requests

I‘d think it would be cool if there were to be a mod where you can play as drivers like Vettel, Ricciardo or Latifi, drivers that have left the sport, because there were mods like these in f1 22 and the models could probably be transfered to the new game (but idk).

Red Bull Miami Livery + McLaren Triple Crown. Great liveries, haven't seen them yet. Really want to see them, that McLaren looked great.
I am currently working on the Spanish version, purely for my own use, but I will upload if you want it when I finish
Screenshot 2023-06-17 202932.png

Last edited:
Is anyone looking to make a mod that removes fog from night races? Currently it absolutely kills performance (-40-50%) and it looks like **** in certain places, especially from cockpit view.

Good morning to all dear friends, like all of you I am passionate about our legendary F1 which throughout its history has also seen very curious teams and cars pass by, in this regard (in a nostalgic key) I turn to you with a prayer, if it were possible could you kindly create the team and the skin of the Fondmetal Team F1 for F1-2023?...For this I am attaching to the message a ZIP folder in which there are the logos used by Fondmetal.

P.S.
I have a doubt about the logos, as I don't remember if Fondmetal used Pirelli or Goodyear tyres, so I put the logos of both companies in the folder. Fondmetal F1 Logos Pack

Looking for a couple commissioned personal helmets again for this year, like I do every year.

If you are interested, please leave me a message

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%