F1 23 Modding Requests

A realistic sound mod would be great. I enjoy the engine whine during real F1 races from the onboard camera. The F1 23 sounds while being better than last year, the turbo whine is barely audible.
I would love that too I own F1TV and when I watch the onboards and then play the game it reminds me how different they sound because its a camera mic compared to created audio frequencies for a game and I would love F1 games so much more if they sounded more realistic

I'd like to change value of DRSRotationAngleRadians, but using Ego ERP Archiver 9.0.0 cannot find xml in erp files. Have We to wait Ego new version or files xml are in other folder ? Thank you in advance.

ngl, while im sad for the modding scene im happy they've done something against cheating
You cant use MM liveries or driver & team wear on line so cheating has nothing to do with it. This will seriously hamper modders like myself who share their work with the community.
In turn, it will be to the game's detriment

Hi all, does anybody know if the F1 TV overlays will be available in F1 23? They were a game changer for me, very immersive. I've tried running the same overlays from F1 22 through simhub with F1 23 but they don't seem to be working. Is it just a case of being patient for them?

Red Bull Miami Livery + McLaren Triple Crown. Great liveries, haven't seen them yet. Really want to see them, that McLaren looked great.

Hi guys.

I appreciate it is still very early days.

I would like some Honda inspired MyTeam liveries for my future MyTeam seasons! I'm thinking, just Honda themed (red/black/white), maybe Andretti Honda, BAR Honda?

Thank you all for your hard work.

Playable drivers or any face swap is at this very time a huge pain and it will take quite a while to find a comfy way, to create and use such mods this year.
The way I am doing it right now, even I wouldn't want to release such a mod currently.

Nope, it does not look like. Finally Codemasters found a way to prevent it. I suspect they've put all assetgroup files into the game.dat, so that those get loaded and the open files we have are useless and you can actually delete them.
And without that, we cannot force the game to load new erp files. Back to our stones then, sadly.
Many mods might not see the light this year because of that.
First, I wanna say thank you for all of your wonderful works making our life easier.

But back to topic, does this means chassis swapping is basically impossible now until a new method is found? Also, how about just replacing certain car model with past version of the game, can that still be done? (For example, replacing the updated real chassis with the vanilla chassis by just overwriting their files in the game if you have backup of the vanilla game)

Hi all!

With this new game I'm going to ask (as I do each other) whether someone could take up the chalenge of creating a full Vaillante F1 Team for My Team, maybe throw that typical Michel Vaillant helmet in the mix as well, although it's a shame he can't be created as a character. Cheers and let us all enjoy the game!

Jan

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%