F1 23 Modding Requests

Hi guys!
Can someone please create Lewis Hamilton's 2023 yellow gloves?

M8OYPA0.jpeg

Would someone be interested in creating a MyTeam package based on the Andretti DHL livery of Grosjean? There were a few Andretti variations for F1 22 but not this livery, and tt is more relevant now that Chadwick is in the game as well (she drives almost the same livery in Indy NXT)
04-10-Grosjean.jpg

Hello everyone! Will modular mods be back for this game? I really enjoyed last year not to overwrite original game files when updating a livery or the track sponsors.

Hello everyone! Will modular mods be back for this game? I really enjoyed last year not to overwrite original game files when updating a livery or the track sponsors.
Nope, it does not look like. Finally Codemasters found a way to prevent it. I suspect they've put all assetgroup files into the game.dat, so that those get loaded and the open files we have are useless and you can actually delete them.
And without that, we cannot force the game to load new erp files. Back to our stones then, sadly.
Many mods might not see the light this year because of that.

Nope, it does not look like. Finally Codemasters found a way to prevent it. I suspect they've put all assetgroup files into the game.dat, so that those get loaded and the open files we have are useless and you can actually delete them.
And without that, we cannot force the game to load new erp files. Back to our stones then, sadly.
Thats so sad. But do you know where to get the ego erp 10.0 so i acctully can try an mod the 23 game. My current version 9.0.0 is not working. but it looks like alot of pepole allready is modding the game........ can you help pleas
Best Regards Mathias

That's a real bitch, (and that's putting it mildly), & if there's no work around to this then the longevity of the game will suffer. The work that everyone puts into the MM packages each year were truly appreciated and will be sadly missed by the modding community. This news is a bit of a sickener for me :(

That's a real bitch, (and that's putting it mildly), & if there's no work around to this then the longevity of the game will suffer. The work that everyone puts into the MM packages each year were truly appreciated and will be sadly missed by the modding community. This news is a bit of a sickener for me :(
ngl, while im sad for the modding scene im happy they've done something against cheating

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.