F1 23 Modding Requests

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to make a custom helmet for me ??

I'm from Wales, so want to run a story of the first driver to race under the Welsh flag.
The idea in my mind Is a helmet that has hints of red and green in it, and I would go from F2, Williams and then finally Mercedes.

Look forward to hearing if anyone can do that for me.
Thanks all.
Simon.
Also, to add to this would then be doing a My Team bringing jag back into the sport using the one on the My Team modding channel

Hello !
May I ask someone to do a livery for me ? I'd like a red and white livery (you can actually have a bit of fun and do something original) with the logo of Jupiler as main sponsor of the team.
You are the best :inlove:

Attachments

• Jupiler-logo-6AE06CC973-seeklogo.com.png
    Jupiler-logo-6AE06CC973-seeklogo.com.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 21
Good afternoon, if possible, can a Chrome version of the paintwork be made for McLaren at the Silverstone GP?
The only one I found with the same style as GP is only suitable for MyTeam. And I really wanted her for the livery career mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2023_ks_silverstone_6-6-123-15-43-21.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2023_ks_silverstone_6-6-123-15-43-21.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 37
If it is possible to exchange the F1 23 Fomcar with the Fom24 car, I would like to see an upload of this. If it is distributed elsewhere, please provide the link in the Race Department. Even if not possible, please answer this question. Thanks.

Hi all.
With F1 24 focus being driver career, I hope we see more generic helmets per constructor this year so no matter what team we sign for, we can have our own some what 'personal' design. There was some great ones for F1 23 but I hope we get more choice on 24 from you guys. Keep up the great work.

Hello modders (JBuron / Scotty-Venturi) is it possible to link the Torro Rosso to the Alpine_liveryesports, so that I get a 24 livery to make the Visa RB on the 24 chassis of the alpine_liveryesports. If that's possible, would any of you like to do that? I have no idea how that should be done.
Thanks very much.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea