F1 23 Modding Requests

Se você tiver algum pedido de mod para F1 23, poste apenas neste tópico .

015.jpg

If you have any mod request for F1 23, post it only in this thread.
Guys, can anyone do the cosmetic mod for tire wear on the f123? This is the only mod that I actually use and it gives the game fantastic immersion. Even more so when you're looking for more realism trying to use less information from the game. I'd appreciate anyone who can help. I can't understand how to this day the game hasn't improved this look, the tire always looks the same and we know that in real life it's not like that.

Last edited:
Hey guys, is everything ok? I would like to make a somewhat special request for us F1 lovers. I would like to order a kit of 10 career helmets, but all of them in the Senna helmet layout. As a Brazilian, I think this mod from the greatest driver of all time is essential. I wear the number 15 in my career, if someone could still use my number I would be immensely grateful! A hug to everyone.
61kFLtkRdLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-11-23 a las 9.12.57.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-11-23 a las 9.12.57.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6904.PNG
    IMG_6904.PNG
    515.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6905.PNG
    IMG_6905.PNG
    400.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6906.PNG
    IMG_6906.PNG
    489.1 KB · Views: 38
Asked few times but i ask again.

is anybody able to create a myteam for B192 benetton or B194/B195? That wopuld be great.
the one that exist isnt as good as the other ones. sorry

is there anyone out there that could make a mod that lets you create ur own engine as a supplier, i saw a yt video the other day of someone who made this mod for his videos but i dont think he is gonna release it on here :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.