F1 23 Modding Requests

Hello, does anyone have a version of the game f1 23 where painting ferrari traditional suit helmets is still available?
FpR-M_zakAIc9QN.jpg

I would like a mod that A-L-W-A-Y-S prevents cars from becoming transparent; since we have the red flag, there is no point to have cars becoming transparent, because if IA drivers get stuck there will be a red flag. Furthermore, I've noticed that whenerver 2 cars would make contact specifically at the first turn of the second lap, they ALWAYS become transparent... what's the point of this thing ?

Is there a way to change the RPM? Sucks to be stuck o 350 km/h early on a long straight...
Try using the Renault Engine, it can reach 364kmh.

Bit of a long shot but has anybody modded the McLaren livery to include the Velo sponsorship on the sidepods? The default game car looks very bare without it :thumbsup:

Bridgestone tyre mod for F1 23, but using their 2010 side walls?

White band for Hards, No band for Mediums, Green band for Softs. No bands for wet tyres. Bridgestone/Potenza text only in white.

Can commission you if it's possible to make, but you need financial incentive.

I would like a way to make the game accept more than 22 cars on the grid: the vanilla game has no problem with 23 cars in free practice and qualy but crashes while loading the race session. It would be so funny to have teams racing with 3 cars in career mode
How were you able to do this? I would love to enable the 11th team in career mode.

Hello guys, is there any way to make this available? It kinda feels dumb that our characters number can be on the car but not their name or flag, can any modder find ways that we can do it on our own?
1697828432461.png
1697828443995.png

Any mod that messes up the starting grid more? how are the teams more balanced with willians taking pole position and alpha taury being the second force? Is there any way to do this?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%