Copa Petrobras de Marcas

If you cared to look the setups, you'll notice that the suspensions between these two sets of cars are really different, and can't be tuned to be the same. Two separate classes of cars, really.

Haven't downloaded the game yet. For those of us who already have GSCE, what's the difference besides the cars? Are there any? (Better feeling, better shaders, better AI, etc?)

It's mostly the cars, really. The Goiânia layout is updated, and the UI is a bit different (it autodetects steering range, for instance). The cars do feel different because they're FWD, but other than that it's pretty much more GSCE for free :)

Just in case anyone is wondering, DashMeter Pro works just fine. It's a really cool gauge app for mobile devices so that you can see your rpm's and gears and whatever you configure it to show you on the device rather than filling up your screen with HUDs. The one that works for GSC is the rFactor 2 version, but it also works for Marcas, as I've been using it.

Just an FYI.

I think for GSC its just under controls > controller 2 > head movement. I'm not sure about R3E but I know on all older simbin titles, "world movement" is the slider you're looking for, the lower you turn the world movement slider down, the more of the effect you're looking for. Personally I find this kind of camera really breaking the immersion when my car is moving independent of my steering wheel right in front of the screen, but to each there own. Good luck, hope this helps.

In a race of X minutes I consume my fuel as anyone could in real life but seems like AI doesn't need to pit in to fill its cars...

It's frustrating how do I pit in to fuel my car and AI laughs as I lose all positions.

Any way to make AI pit in?

I am fairly sure there's no refueling in the real-life Marcas championship, so maybe the AI cars simply are not programmed to do it (I haven't tried a 100% race in the game yet).

I see there is no option for Steering Wheel Range in this game as there in GSC Extreme. Anyone advise me how I can get that set somewhere...maybe in a config file?

Fabio is correct. However, if you mean visually so that your on screen wheel matches your actual wheel rotation, graphically, open your controller.ini file in UserData/yourprofilename/ and look for the line

Steering Wheel Range="270" // Degrees of rotation of in-game steering wheel

and edit according to your wheel.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%