Copa Petrobras de Marcas

well as much as I consider Reiza to be the most talented sim devs out there .. I don`t like what they did with Petrobras de Marcas .. starting with terrible sound, including FFB (could be my settings, but it feels perfect in GSCE) and ending with physics model ... I prefer RRE WTCC and even more good old Simbin WTCC cars
... no science behind it, just my opinion based on taste and feel ;)

Last edited:
Another thing (not a bug).

I need 900º in Logitech Profiler's global config for some games, so I set up 270º in specific game config (Game Copa de Marcas), start game from Steam and degrees are not right in game (in real life I turn 90º, in game does turn 15º or so).
I also pin game to taskbar and start from taskbar. Same thing, bad degrees.

The problem solves (not really) when I start game from profiler.

The bad degrees problem didn't happen until now. I could start from steam and everything went good. So what's the problem here? :/

nah I disagree these are typical quality reiza cars amazing. best fwd sim cars ive driven!!

although rres wttc aren't far behind, just do not feel as authentic as reizas.

Last edited:
I try to install GID, rename marcas.exe to rfactor.exe and didn't run. In first version the game run, but do "crashdump" when go to track. Before last update, even run, only run with marcas.exe.
Anyone try to install GID? Any tip?

How about multiplayer? We'll have it?

About the game: amazing.
I've drive a car of "marcas", with front-wheel drive, and is amazing real feel in the game, the reactions and how to drive. Really impressive. Nice job Reiza.

sory if this has been previously discussed, but does anyone know if encryption has been altered? i'm having troubles loading gsce tracks..

Thanks for Ver.1.02 update, Reiza team.
I'd like to report the following steps worked for me, and the major issue has been solved (Win7 64bit).

1. Uninstall Ver.1.01 (via uninstaller)
2. Delete "C:\Marcas" folder manually (it still remained after uninstallation in my case)
3. Install Ver.1.02
4. Run "Copa de Marcas Sync"
(Not sure, but Sync seems to be working for me.)

Just reported.
Thank you. :)

Hey guys,

It did not work for me.
Unzipped the file in the game folder "c:/Marcas", changed the "exeFilename" to "Marcas.exe" and also try to "rFactor.exe" (for which I use a anticheat that runs with this executable) and did not work .
I changed the file "trackmapplugin.ini" at the root for "OriginalD3D9Dll = d3d9.dll" and did not work too.

I need so call or activate or something else before run the game?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 59 71.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Standard game content

• No 3pa registration pages