Copa Petrobras de Marcas

Must of been mirror three then mate.

I just used the one that was the fastest when I first downloaded it as the first couple must of been struggling with the load.

Mate don't give up on this game as it cracking once you get it running.

For me I have not had one issue with downloading or installing either the first or second version, and I even run the sync tool as that issue had not been reported by then and it's just worked.

I know my dash displays are not working yet but I have a tip from Keith to try and to be honest I have not come across a PC sim that does not require a little editing here and there to get running to my liking so not to worried about that.

Jason.

I didn't like the previous steam tile I posted up here. So I created another one, so anyone can use it on Steam:
350s3de.png

I really like the head movement inside the cockpit in this game. It's finally the way it supposed to be: it's the car/cockpit that wobbles and track/world stays smooth.
Is there any way to get the same results in GSCE (or even maybe in RaceRoom/DTM)?

I've this monitor refresh problem and I don't know why... the other STEAM games are perfect, this one and Richard Burns Rally have this problem :(

After update to v1.02 I am getting a tonne of .tga load errors and the game is not working after the main intro video.

I am on Win 8.1, and had gotten v1.01 working by adding the rFm folder after install.
I see all the vehicle files have been re-downloaded by the update, so I am guessing something broke related to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a bug report, just a question:

I think I'm having a graphic problem here. I can't find the option, or either I'm doing something wrong, to enable shaders, shadows and "awesome" graphic filters for the game to look like this:

But mine looks like this:
2krl85.jpg

5p0w75.jpg

What can I do?

Looks like just a difference in time of day, your screenshot is around noon while the video is either dawn or dusk.

Races are usually run at noon, practice / testing can be earlier in the morning or late in the afternoon, giving that feel.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 14 53.8%