Copa Petrobras de Marcas

Hey, everyone should download the game just so they can write a positive review :) Since it's free, we already have a handful of clueless people giving bad negative reviews, so... let's help the non-clueless!

I voted those people down on Steam. Its ridiculous that anyone would post negative reviews for a free game like this. I've seen stupid reviews that state the controls are garbage and I'd bet they aren't using a wheel.

Last edited:
Estou andado com carro toyota (marcas)
e estou tendo problemas com o áudio do motor do carro (toyota)
quando estou em rotação baixa e saindo do box o áudio está legal, mais assim que acelero o
áudio corta e só volta a aparecer quando estou com a marcha bem esticada pedindo troca
já fiz reparação de arquivos e desintalei o jogo e instalei novamente e o ploblema persiste.

when I'm at low speed and out of box audio is cool, more so accelerate the
Audio cuts and only reappears when I'm with the taut march asking exchange
I have done repair files and desintalei the game and installed again and the ploblema persists.

Estou andado com carro toyota (marcas)
e estou tendo problemas com o áudio do motor do carro (toyota)
quando estou em rotação baixa e saindo do box o áudio está legal, mais assim que acelero o
áudio corta e só volta a aparecer quando estou com a marcha bem esticada pedindo troca
já fiz reparação de arquivos e desintalei o jogo e instalei novamente e o ploblema persiste.

when I'm at low speed and out of box audio is cool, more so accelerate the
Audio cuts and only reappears when I'm with the taut march asking exchange
I have done repair files and desintalei the game and installed again and the ploblema persists.
Isso pode ser um problema de arquivo corrompido de audio!! Tenta apagar a pasta sounds do game e rode o Sync para que baixe os arquivos de novo dai vê se arruma pra você ;)

I've tried asking many people on multiple forums about this issue for the last few months, all to no help. I've been trying to run GSCE and Copa Petrobras de Marcas on my Gateway GT4026E with 2GB RAM and a 2.66GHz processor DirectX9.0c too. The game loads the menus and cars just fine, but reinstalls, reboots, multiple Syncs.... nothing. I can run rFactor, LFS and NR2003 just fine, all with DirectX, but not Copa or GSCE. So this is my final resort. Please help. Thats enough with that. Thank you

the race made to deceive people. "your car on the track" was the slogan. but it's all a lie. All cars used a Ford Rocam engine from Argentina. and the rear axle was the same for everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back