comfy map

Apps comfy map 0.008

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey tut, sorry for the late reply. I am aware it's annoying when someone says they have an issue with something you have made, yet they take a while to respond to specifically explain the problem. Good news is, everything is fine. Once again, thank you so much for this amazing app and sorry for the late reply. Hope all is well with you! :)
awww don't worry okay, i'm happy you got it working! ❤ everyone has stuff going on so sometimes it takes a while to get back to stuff

Hi! Wanted to ask for quite a while but keep forgetting - is it normal that arrow and indicator colours are not stored per session but arrow sizes are? Anytime i change friend's arrow colour to yellow and indicato arrows to orange (example) it will reset itself to default anytime i start new session on server. But arrow sizes remain set correctly forever (friend's arrow bigger than others for example).
unsure if its bug on my side or maybe per design?

Hi! Wanted to ask for quite a while but keep forgetting - is it normal that arrow and indicator colours are not stored per session but arrow sizes are? Anytime i change friend's arrow colour to yellow and indicato arrows to orange (example) it will reset itself to default anytime i start new session on server. But arrow sizes remain set correctly forever (friend's arrow bigger than others for example).
unsure if its bug on my side or maybe per design?
oh god that's definitely not supposed to be happening i'm sorry, i'm guessing you're on csp1.79? that version sometimes has issues saving into ac.storage, which should be fixed on the latest patreon preview of csp.

i should probably make comfy map just use an ini file for the settings instead of ac.storage since it seems unreliable on some csp versions.

oh god that's definitely not supposed to be happening i'm sorry, i'm guessing you're on csp1.79? that version sometimes has issues saving into ac.storage, which should be fixed on the latest patreon preview of csp.

i should probably make comfy map just use an ini file for the settings instead of ac.storage since it seems unreliable on some csp versions.

Hi, sorry , late reply due to travelling - no , im on 1.80.something, second most recent one from my memory, the preview one anyway. It store some info no problem like the arrow sizes so its partially working, just colours for some reason dont.
Its no bother anyway, love the app as is :)

Tuttertep updated comfy map with a new update entry:

comfy map 0.007

View attachment 713408
- single player teleports, works by pressing spacebar like camera teleport (SUPER EXPERIMENTAL KEEP HANDS OFF THE WHEEL)

- content manager tags ❤
- removed useless window padding (so you would get roughly 16.7% more comfy map with default window size)
- dragging the map in a small window was frustrating, now you can keep dragging outside the window
- button to save AssettoServer timing checkpoints
- added vertical offset setting for smol map
- driver...

Read the rest of this update entry...

- single player teleports, works by pressing spacebar like camera teleport (SUPER EXPERIMENTAL KEEP HANDS OFF THE WHEEL)

read this wrong and thought it meant tele to players online. but this is good too =) (and for the hands off the wheel. just make sure it's centered before tp. it tends to go haywire more often w/ extended physics...just some insight from my side ;) )

ok. so... just an FYI. This is an additional step just for the server owners w/ Content Manager.
I couldn't find a video so I'm just going to put it here for anyone else in the same boat.
If you are using Content Manager exclusively (like me) and you run a server sometimes for your buddies - the setup for the teleport_destinations is not well documented.

The extra.ini that is currently generated by comfy-map is local. You need to copy and paste the data generated into the "Extra options" Lightbox under SERVER / MAIN for it to show up in your personal server.

A couple of things i had to troubleshoot on the way to making this work:
Just make sure the POINT_#'s are unique per point (no duplicate POINT_0, POINT_1, etc) as they get overwritten.
The names for points and groups seem to be case-sensitive.
Make sure you have teleport enabled per vehicle in the server options too.
I also recommend using ALLOW_WRONG_WAY=1.
Make sure you have "New Taskbar" enabled in Settings>CSP>GUI
AC_TELEPORTS.png

Last edited:
Pressing spacebar on map doesn't do anything in singleplayer :')

Can I remap the teleport button to my wheel? I can't access my keyboard when driving.

Last edited:

Can I remap the teleport button to my wheel? I can't access my keyboard when driving.
I had the same issue in singleplayer. I thought. But then by accident I did this:
hover the mouse over the map, press spacebar and keep it pressed (this is the important bit), wiggle a bit with the mouse around the area on the map and voilà! It worked! But your steering wheel may act out a bit, so keep your fingers away from the wheel. And your car might not face the correct direction. But it works now for me and I can finally learn segments of very long tracks :)

EDIT: and no, don't use the wheel for that. It may jolt so much that you hurt your hands. I'm driving with VR and have a cheap little bluetooth keyboard with trackpad. That does the trick for me.

Last edited:
I have a problem, can you help me?
I want to see the whole map without moving and static, just showing me where I am. Well, that's ok and it worked fine. I need to rotate the map by 90 degrees or less, but there seems to be no way to rotate a degree amount. do you have any idea?

I have a problem, can somebody help me?
I want to see the whole map without moving and static, just showing me where I am. Well, that's ok and it worked fine. I need to rotate the map by 90 degrees or less, but there seems to be no way to rotate a degree amount. do you have any idea?

I tried everything and it's not working on single player mode, it's only teleporting the camera, I'm on the latest CSP 0.2.3-preview1

I had the same issue in singleplayer. I thought. But then by accident I did this:
hover the mouse over the map, press spacebar and keep it pressed (this is the important bit), wiggle a bit with the mouse around the area on the map and voilà! It worked! But your steering wheel may act out a bit, so keep your fingers away from the wheel. And your car might not face the correct direction. But it works now for me and I can finally learn segments of very long tracks :)

EDIT: and no, don't use the wheel for that. It may jolt so much that you hurt your hands. I'm driving with VR and have a cheap little bluetooth keyboard with trackpad. That does the trick for me.
oh my god i'm so sorry i haven't seen these messages somehow! you can teleport in singleplayer by pointing where you want to go on track and pressing the spacebar ❤

like @abecede said, you might have to hold it down for a bit or press multiple times, because it won't teleport unless you are pointing at a spot that seems safe.

when you press (currently spacebar), it tries to check if your car would fit in the attempted spot, to prevent you from accidentally teleporting inside walls or into the void.

it would probably make more sense if i made it search for the closest safe spot instead of just not letting it teleport, but it's experimental

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea