comfy map

Apps comfy map 0.008

Login or Register an account to download this content
wont show any dots for me just the map and players how do i teleport?
hmm, it sounds like the server you're on might not have teleport points? comfy map only works if those have been set up by the server owners. if you click the cogwheel at the top right corner, there's also a setting to toggle teleport point visibility, but they should be visible by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, it sounds like the server you're on might not have teleport points? comfy map only works if those have been set up by the server owners. if you click the cogwheel at the top right corner, there's also a setting to toggle teleport point visibility, but they should be visible by default.
how would you turn it on in the server? its my server i can't see any option to turn it on

Last edited:
Tuttertep updated comfy map with a new update entry:

comfy map 0.003

not a lot of stuff added, but i feel like async loading is important enough to update
- asynchronous map image loading (there was a lagspike when loading in to big tracks possibly because of non-async)
- small assettoserver admin weather menu in the settings (i know it has technically nothing to do with a map but i've found it super useful, i'm probably removing it in a future update and making it into a separate app)
- refactoring random stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I have used your Comfy app. It's great but I have a trouble with the small one.
I need to always open the big one, to see the map on the small one.
When I connect a server, there is no map on the small, until I open the big one.
It is possible to have the map always load at start without opening the big Comfy ?

Thank you.

Hello,

I have used your Comfy app. It's great but I have a trouble with the small one.
I need to always open the big one, to see the map on the small one.
When I connect a server, there is no map on the small, until I open the big one.
It is possible to have the map always load at start without opening the big Comfy ?

Thank you.
i'm so sorry about that, i'm posting another update soon where that's fixed i promise!

Tuttertep updated comfy map with a new update entry:

better teleport config helper (hopefully)

- server settings and voting buttons separated into a different app comfy admin

View attachment 632778

- teleport config editor
- config loading and saving file is comfy_map/extra.ini
- draw collected points on the map

- rewriting stuff
- fixed smol map not loading without big map

i'm trying to look into the performance issues some people are having i promise

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to add a position reset button for the app? Or possibility to change color of that small gray triangle? Accidentally moved the smol map to top edge of the screen and couldn't find it for like an hour, I thought that it got bugged and disappeared.

Hello! I installed COMFY MAP a long time ago, it worked, but suddenly today it decided not to work. I reinstalled it already, but still the same. The map is shown in applications, it is active, but not shown on the screen. "Comfy map but smol" works, "comfy map" does not.

Would it be possible to add a position reset button for the app? Or possibility to change color of that small gray triangle? Accidentally moved the smol map to top edge of the screen and couldn't find it for like an hour, I thought that it got bugged and disappeared.
yeah!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%