DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

Hey,

Since the best mods so far was just hosted right here we got a problem now.
Starting with the graphic mods like the truelights mod, these are nowhere to find in the whole net so please RD would you please tell us if those mods will become available again in future?
I`ve waited a long time before i post stuff like that but now it starts to get annoying!

GReets Modmate

There was a warning a month or so in advance. The download section was up for a month or so after (at double server cost). What else could have been done?

They could have been preserved. If the plan was to provide space for further uploads then the existing mods could have have been migrated although it isn't clear to me what the plans are in this respect (the upload/download links on the FAQ page are broken). I guess the majority of people don't visit frequently enough to have been aware that, after the outage, the content was to be made available for four weeks before it was permanently deleted. Fair enough if you argue that the site changes were necessary for the continued existence of the site - I am just disappointed that a valued resource has gone and with it potentially a lot of decent mods/liveries.

Is it possible to combine G27 with G25 sequential gearbox because right now i am playing RBR / Shift 2/Dirt 3.
And also if its possible can you guys give me a link or something from where i can order a G25 Gearbox or i have to buy G25 wheel and use only the gearbox if they are compatible ?

Yes, you can use G25 shifter with G27 wheel but you will need to do some rewiring. Have a look here. It won't work on PS3 for GT5 though but I've not had any issues with it on the PC and tried a couple of games on the PS3 (the ones that allows you to configure your buttons) and works fine too.

Hi,
I have modified my car livery in dirt3, there has been new decal and naming on the vehicle windscreen and door glass but some how now i can't see both of the glasses, can come one help in this area

Front Windscreen
Left Door Glass
Right Door Glass

Thanks

Maybe you forgot to convert them back into the pssg after you extracted them?
Might be best (if you havent already) to retrace your steps and make sure everything you extracted and converted to mod, got converted back into the pssg?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back