DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

He guys, here is a brand new mod for the DiRT3 game.

WRC 2011 Sponsor Mod:

This mod changes the rally and trailblazer track sponsors to give you a more WRC 2011 feeling.
The change is done by replacing the original track sponsors with WRC 2011 track sponsor.

WRC 2011 official sponsors:
Abu Dhabi, FxPro, Delphi, Michelin, Nokia, Edox & WRC.

The new sponsors appear in:
DiRT Tour / Rally (World Tour)
DiRT Tour / Trailblazer (World Tour)

Singleplayer / Single Race / Rally
Singleplayer / Time Trial / Rally

Singleplayer / Single Race / Trailblazer
Singleplayer / Time Trial / Trailblazer

!!! More info and download link can be found here:

http://www.rallygamer.site11.com/dirt3/mods/wrc-2011-sponsor-mod.html

Screenshot:
dirt3wrc2011sponsormod0.jpg

Video:

to see each others livery online you both need to have the same low resolution livery installed as the high resolution. You already have the high resolution so just copy the high resolution files into the low resolution and rename them accordingly replacing the original ones.

ty bud for your response and I will get that done, also I now have an issue where my buddy just created me a new skin but when the camera is far away on trk or in menus it seems to be blank till you get up close to it? Any thoughts.

Hi,

I installed enhanced car sounds v4 mod and the following:
-Realism Lighting v.2
-super fast menus

Now I cannot play on multiplayer... It will say the following: "You lost connection to the game session" or something of that sort.

Is this normal?
What is the point of the mods if you cant use them?

Correct! You cannot play most of the Dirt3 mods online because the servers and individual players do not have the same mods. However, the enhanced sound mod and some livery mods do work online because it only affects your car.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%