DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

all events & cars unlocker:
Unlocks liveries, cars and events...

any car on any track mod v4:
in singlerace you can choose every car for every track. exp: riding with a trailblazer on monte carlo

i dont own any of those mod's (disinstalled ACATv4 cause dirt3 crashed 2 often, cause i installed the enhanced care sounds), but i guess thats the difference

i've posted this before but not found a solutuion, maybe someone else has some ideas. Game worked fine for about a month, statred it one day and it did not recognise the wheel at all. I was always pressing start utton on gear lever to start, and even going into the menus it doesn't think the wheel is connected. fo into menus and it give sequential or auto as options, not recognising G27 h shifter
Works fine in race07 and iracing. Any ideas?
the logitech guys may a good effort to help me trouble shoot it, the codemasters support was basically not even trying to help

Too busy playing to update. Sounds amazing, but there isn't too much lowend in the engine sounds so the transducer only really kicks in for collisions and whatnot.

I noticed someone else on these forums was asking how to get at the engine sound samples, but he didn't get a response. If I could just add a bit of 40Hz or so buzz, it shouldn't change the "sound" of the engines much, but it would provide the feedback.

Anyone got an idea of an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
PMS

I am new to the editing skins in game and all, but I put one in last night with no problems, as did my brother. The thing I am wondering is even though we have the same skin on both cars we see the stock livery on each others cars. Is there any way I can change that so every car online that has that livery will be running that custom skin.

Any idea or just a heads up that its not possible and I'm a dumbass would be appreciated.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 24 58.5%