AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch  1.20.1082038

MyTeam AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 8.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.16.1042581 with a new update entry:

CORRECTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS

VERSION 6.1 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and Podium pass 3
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.16.1042581
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.5.1
4- We continue to optimize the configuration and improve the entire traction control system, with which we have reduced the car's slippage by 90% in very low speed curves, especially for those who play with a controller or keyboard.
5- We have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The mod is excellent, unfortunately I would like the modifications to be separate so we can choose what to install or not. Even because I don't like traction modifications, as I play without assists. And I think the fatasia kits are not that cool in my opinion. So, as I already know the folder paths, I only took what I really wanted to modify. A tip for improvement! The tire wear and shine mod is excellent, the shine level is very realistic, and the cosmetic wear is very good, although a better texture would make the grooves even more realistic, but the medium "yellow band" tire has wear very visible with 0% wear, the others are perfect. I think improving this a little would make this mod fabulous.

The mod is excellent, unfortunately I would like the modifications to be separate so we can choose what to install or not. Even because I don't like traction modifications, as I play without assists. And I think the fatasia kits are not that cool in my opinion. So, as I already know the folder paths, I only took what I really wanted to modify. A tip for improvement! The tire wear and shine mod is excellent, the shine level is very realistic, and the cosmetic wear is very good, although a better texture would make the grooves even more realistic, but the medium "yellow band" tire has wear very visible with 0% wear, the others are perfect. I think improving this a little would make this mod fabulous.
Unfortunately, the wear on the yellow tire is a fault of the game, I have already tried many combinations and designs and on the medium tire the texture does not change at all, therefore there is not much that can be done about it, apologies.

Regarding the rest, as a moder, I want all the modifications I make to be used in a single pack due to the many hours I dedicate to making the designs, the modifications to the game values, hours and days to make the relevant evidence. That is why I separated the mod, but on the contrary I will keep it in one, I hope you can understand me.

Regarding traction, grip and wear modifications, it is a mod that will help those who play with aids, keyboard or controller much more. For those who play without aids and with a steering wheel, they should not have any problems when using the mod since, by not using the aids, they would not feel the mod as much other than in the aspect of grip and wear of the tires.

I hope I have clarified your doubts and that you have a good day.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.16.1042581 with a new update entry:

IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES

VERSION 6.3 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and Podium pass 3
4- A bug that was causing the traction mod in the compound strategy when starting the races has been fixed.
5- We have optimized the configuration and improved the entire traction control system, with which we have reduced the car's slippage by 90% in very low speed curves, giving...

Unfortunately, the wear on the yellow tire is a fault of the game, I have already tried many combinations and designs and on the medium tire the texture does not change at all, therefore there is not much that can be done about it, apologies.

Regarding the rest, as a moder, I want all the modifications I make to be used in a single pack due to the many hours I dedicate to making the designs, the modifications to the game values, hours and days to make the relevant evidence. That is why I separated the mod, but on the contrary I will keep it in one, I hope you can understand me.

Regarding traction, grip and wear modifications, it is a mod that will help those who play with aids, keyboard or controller much more. For those who play without aids and with a steering wheel, they should not have any problems when using the mod since, by not using the aids, they would not feel the mod as much other than in the aspect of grip and wear of the tires.

I hope I have clarified your doubts and that you have a good day.
I completely understand your point of view, friend. And I agree that your effort should be recognized and played as a whole. Your mod is excellent!! And I also don't understand why this bug only occurs on the medium tire. A hug brother.

NEW CAR TEMP 7 AND FIXES

VERSION 6.5 AVAILABLE

4- Fixed a bug with rain wheels that were slipping a lot in f1 world
5- We have optimized the configuration and improved the entire traction control system, which has reduced the car's slippage by 90% in very low speed curves, giving greater stability...

NEW AUDI T7 - T8 CARS AND MORE READ UPDATE DETAILS

VERSION 7.0 AVAILABLE

4- Drive suite added for season 7 (helmet-suit-gloves)
5- Decoration added for season 7 (you must have the
Las Vegas decoration that they gave away these days)
6- Decoration added for season 8 (you must have the Williams decoration from the Albon...

NEW PATCH - NEW FERRARI AND MORE

VERSION 7.2 AVAILABLE

2- Updated to the latest patch 1.17.1050579
4- For users who do not have the special liveries, we have added the liveries of the seasons T1-T5-T6-T7-T8 to the common liveries of the game, so that they can select them, taking into account that they will have less details when be common liveries...

Gold helmet glitch
IMG_1227.jpeg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Ciao ho risolto il problema. Coma mai però non vedo l'audi bianca? Come fai ad avere tutti quei caschi custom? Grazie sempre per le tue creazioni

Last edited:
sorry Hi I solved the problem. But how come I don't see the white Audi? How do you get all those custom helmets? Thank you always for your creations
Hello, If something does not appear on your car, it is because you did not get or do not have the original livery where the skin was applied. In the general description of the mod, it indicates which car you must have for each seasonal skin.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.17.1050579 with a new update entry:

MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES

VERSION 7.4 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and the Podium 4 pass
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.18.1057599
4- For users who do not have the special liveries, we have added the liveries of the seasons "T1-T5-T6-T7-T8" to the common liveries of the game, so that they can select them, they must keep in mind that since they are liveries common ones will have less details.
5- I leave you...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.18.1057599 with a new update entry:

MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES

VERSION 7.5 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and the Podium 4 pass
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.18.1057599
4- For users who do not have the special lives, we have added the lives of the seasons "T1-T5-T6-T7-T8" to the common lives of the game, so that you can select them, you must keep them in Please note that when be common liveries, which will have...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 51 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • Forum trophies