AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch  1.20.1082038

MyTeam AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 8.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI - DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.0.1012607 with a new update entry:

LIVERY MCLAREN, REDBULL, ASTON MARTIN

VERSION 1.9 AVAILABLE

1- File coomon_fom.erp updated to the new free cars available in Podium pass 1.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.0.1012607
MOD CONTENT:
3- Jump from the introductory video of the game, directly to the main screen.
4- Dlss version 3.1.30, Improvement of the dlss that the game brings by default (v2.4).
5- Added Redbull Fantasy Black
6- Added Aston Martin Fantasy
7- Added Mclaren Fantasy White
8- Minor repairs to the Audi suite gloves
9-...

Read the rest of this update entry...

version 1.5 does not work the suits are there but no car liveries on either the williams or other car and i simply cannot do a yellow ferrari just feels unnatural
In version 1.5 only the Audi livery is applied, in that update the liverys of the main cars have not yet been applied.

repair the installation of f1 23 so that it is as it was originally downloaded, after that apply the update 1.5, and it will work fine.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI FANTASY TEAM + DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.0.1012607 with a new update entry:

TEAM AUDI + MERCEDES FANTASY + ALPHATAURI FANTASY

VERSION 2.5 AVAILABLE

1- File coomon_fom.erp updated to the new free cars available in Podium pass 1.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.0.1012607
MOD CONTENT:
4- Dlss version 3.1.30, Improvement of the dlss that the game brings by default (v2.4).
5- Added complete My Team audi, umbrella-headphones-t-shirts-long and short pants-shoes-pit monitor screen-rain bag-complete set of Pit...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI FANTASY TEAM + DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.0.1012607 with a new update entry:

NEW FRONTPAGE + AUDI SEASON 2 + EMBLEM + ALPINE FANTASY-ALFA ROMEO FANTASI-HASS FANTASY

VERSION 2.8 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file to the new free cars available in Podium pass 2.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.0.1016022
MOD CONTENT:
5- AUDI CROMO season 2 is added
6- Added white drive suite season 2 (gloves-suit-helmet-boots)
7- Audi my team emblem is added
6- Added...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI FANTASY TEAM + DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.0.1016022 with a new update entry:

LIVERIES UPDATE RED BULL FANTASY-FERRARI FANTASY-MERCEDES FANTASY

VERSION 2.9 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file to the new free cars available in Podium pass 2.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.0.1016022
3- Livery Red Bull Black fantasy: updated colors, updated paint finish hue, updated sponsor color to match mod.
4- Livery Ferrari Red-Black-Yellow fantasy: the colors have been redesigned, the tonality of the paint finish has been updated, the color of the sponsors has been updated to match the mod.
5- Livery Mercedes Cromo fantasy: the color...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI FANTASY TEAM + DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.0.1016022 with a new update entry:

WILLIAMS AND MORE UPDATES

VERSION 3.0 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in Podium pass 2.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.10.1021115
3- Added Williams Fantasy
4- All the liveries of the main grid have been updated.
5- Correction has been made in the sponsors and colors in each of the skins.
6- The Full Audi skin that was in the Williams Special livery has been transferred to the new Alfa Romeo livery that they gave away these days, so that more people can access the full skin...

Can you please reply to my question? I want to use only the Audi livery. I want the other cars to be original F1 23. Is it possible with your mod?
Hello good morning, it's been a long time since I stopped making individual mods due to the time it takes to do it, all my mods are full changes and improvements to the entire game, there are many hours of tests and designs that I usually do in my free time since I don't earn anything monetarily from all that, other than the pleasure of being able to contribute different things to the community, hehehehe, so I don't think that for now I will separate them, several things will come in the next update, temp3 and various improvements game performance, etc, etc.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI FANTASY TEAM + DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.10.1021115 with a new update entry:

TEMP3 - TRACTION IMPROVEMENT - AUDIO ENGINES V10 AND MORE.

VERSION 4.0 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in Podium pass 2 and the new alfa romeo liverys they gave away.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.11.1022189
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.5.0
4- The skin and suite for season 3 of TEAM AUD have been added.
5- Added black gloves to better match the season 1 suite
6- Added black helmet to better match the season 1 suite
7- Added red helmet to better match the...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 14 53.8%