AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch  1.20.1082038

MyTeam AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 8.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
DEATHKNIGTH1985 submitted a new resource:

AUDI - DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 01.19.959964 - AUDI-DEATHKNIGTH MOD (COPY-PASTE)

VERSION 1.0 AVAILABLE

1- File coomon_fom.erp updated to the new free ones available in Podium pass 1.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.7.1008687
MOD CONTENT:
3- Jump from the intro video of the game, directly to the main screen.
4- Dlss version 3.1.13, Improvement of the dlss that the game brings by default (v2.4).
5- Car AUDI FANTASY-DEATHKNIGTH compatible with My Team and F1 World. To apply the car skin you need to have the "WILLIAMS SPECIAL car".
6-...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, your mod looks amazing. I downloaded it and copy paste the files to my F1 23 folder. But I cannot find the car in the game. Am I doing something wrong? I'd really love to use your mod. Thanks.

AH, I see now that it's only valid with the Champions edition. Bummer

Last edited:
Hi, your mod looks amazing. I downloaded it and copy paste the files to my F1 23 folder. But I cannot find the car in the game. Am I doing something wrong? I'd really love to use your mod. Thanks.

AH, I see now that it's only valid with the Champions edition. Bummer
Good evening, I'm glad you liked the mod, a few days ago they gave away the williams livery, the mod is applied to that livery.
For those who do not have this livery, I will add to the mod, the skin to one of the normal cars so that everyone can use it.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI - DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.7.1008687 with a new update entry:

ADDED SKIN TO FOM-CAR

VERSION 1.1 AVAILABLE

1- File coomon_fom.erp updated to the new free ones available in Podium pass 1.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.0.1012607
MOD CONTENT:
3- Jump from the introductory video of the game, directly to the main screen.
4- Dlss version 3.1.13, Improvement of the dlss that the game brings by default (v2.4).
5- AUDI FANTASY-DEATHKNIGTH car compatible with My Team and F1 World. To apply the skin of the car it is necessary to have the "WILLIAMS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI - DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.7.1008687 with a new update entry:

DRIVE SUITE

VERSION 1.5 AVAILABLE

1 - ADDED DRIVE SUITE AUDI TEAM
2 - Valid only for the F1 23 CHAMPIONS EDITION version

More fom cars will be added, and skins to cars of the main teams, if I see that the mod receives the desired support.

All the mods and details added to the skins will not be available individually only together with this pack.

Do not forget to leave me your like and a review if you liked my mod, help me and motivate me to do more, remember that it takes me many hours to make each...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI - DEATHKNIGTH ULTIMATE MOD PACK. patch 1.0.1012607 with a new update entry:

FERRARI FANTASY EDITION

VERSION 1.7 AVAILABLE

1- File coomon_fom.erp updated to the new free cars available in Podium pass 1.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.0.1012607
MOD CONTENT:
3- Jump from the introductory video of the game, directly to the main screen.
4- Dlss version 3.1.30, Improvement of the dlss that the game brings by default (v2.4).
5- AUDI FANTASY-DEATHKNIGTH car compatible with My Team and F1 World. To apply the skin of the car it is necessary to have the "WILLIAMS...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies