AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch  1.20.1082038

MyTeam AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 8.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.11.1022189 with a new update entry:

NEW FERRARI+TRACTION CONTROL

VERSION 4.2 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in Podium pass 2 and the new alfa romeo liveries they gave away.
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.11.1022189
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.5.0
4- Audi season 1 (you must have the livery Alfa Romeo boogie they gave away)
5- Audi season 2 (you must have the summer decoration that is rewarded in the podium pass this month)
6- Audi season 3 (you must have the decoration...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mate, please give me a link to the Audi team package only. I don't want the full package with all the car liveries and the audio. I want just the Audi package, like you had it before. With all the extra additions the whole mod has been unrealistic to use for me. I just want to install the Audi team.
Your proposal will be under consideration, if I see that more users demand it

If you like the mod, click the following LINK and follow me on Twitch, you will be testing the new changes in the mod out there.
www.twitch.tv

Mate, please give me a link to the Audi team package only. I don't want the full package with all the car liveries and the audio. I want just the Audi package, like you had it before. With all the extra additions the whole mod has been unrealistic to use for me. I just want to install the Audi team.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.11.1022189 with a new update entry:

AUDI TEMP 4 - DRS -TRACCION AND MORE

VERSION 4.5 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and Podium pass 2
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.12.1026791
4- Audi season 4 (You must have the Max Verstapen Cars or Williams race edition 800 decoration)
5- We have improved the opening, angle and closing speed of the DRS
6- We have increased the duration of the wheels in their different compounds.
7- We have...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.12.1026791 with a new update entry:

AUDI TEMP 4 - DRS -TRACCION AND MORE

VERSION 4.6 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and Podium pass 2
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.12.1026791
4- Audi season 4 (You must have the Max Verstapen Cars or Williams race edition 800 decoration)
5- We have improved the opening, angle and closing speed of the DRS
6- We have increased the duration of the wheels in their different compounds.
7- We have...

Great job there can u make this for F1 22 thanks(Helmet,gloves,suit,pit crew,h.q.,logo,ect)
How are you? I already have a mod on the f1 22 but it is from Ferrari Lamborgini

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.14.1026791 with a new update entry:

AUDIO TEMP

VERSION 5.0 AVAILABLE

2- Updated to the latest patch 1.14.1030131
4- Added SUITS - HELMET AND GLOVES of the Audi season 4
5- Added AUDI SEASON 5 car (you must have the BWT ALPINE F1 TEAM PINKFLIP) that was given as a gift in the game.
6- We have improved the opening, angle and closing speed of the DRS
7- We have...

Hey mate, I love the liveries, is there any way I can only get the liveries? I'm not interessted into modding the game mechanichs for now, thank you in advance and amazing mod and livery designs

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.14.1030131 with a new update entry:

TRACTION CONTROL AND MORE CHANGES

VERSION 5.3 AVAILABLE

2- Updated to the latest patch 1.14.1030131
4- The entire previous traction control system has been removed
5- We have been working these two weeks on a new configuration and improving the entire traction control system, with which we have reduced the car's slippage in very low speed curves by...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.14.1030131 with a new update entry:

UPDATE TO THE NEW PATCH

VERSION 5.5 AVAILABLE

2- Updated to the latest patch 1.1.1038401
4- We continue optimizing the configuration and improving the entire traction control system, with which we have reduced car slippage by 90% in very low speed curves, especially for those who play with a controller or keyboard.
5- We have optimized each...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.15.1038401 with a new update entry:

NEW NEW UPDATE SPORT CAR GEOMETRIES AND MORE

VERSION 5.7 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and Podium pass 3
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.16.1042581
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.5.1
4- We continue to optimize the configuration and improve the entire traction control system, with which we have reduced the car's slippage by 90% in very low speed curves, especially for those who play with a controller or keyboard.
5- We have...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.16.1042581 with a new update entry:

NEW LIVERY SEASON 6 AND MORE

VERSION 6.0 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and Podium pass 3
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.16.1042581
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.5.1
4- We continue to optimize the configuration and improve the entire traction control system, with which we have reduced the car's slippage by 90% in very low speed curves, especially for those who play with a controller or keyboard.
5- We have...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 60 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 42 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.7%