AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch  1.20.1082038

MyTeam AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 8.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hi, ask what file I should take out for the traction control? since I play with a keyboard and it's complicated for me with the one in the game and also with another mod from someone else :/ for example in Baku it leaves me behind on many curves u.u

No Estaria entendiendo de como instalar el mod, seria muy amable si me lo explica por favor, muchas gracias y perdon por la molestia

210 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción​

Resultado de traducción​

Good morning
1- download the file
2- unzip the file
3- enter the folders there
4- copy the f123 folder and paste it and replace the files in the directory where you have f123 installed
5- to play

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.18.1057599 with a new update entry:

UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF THE GAME

UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF THE GAME

VERSION 8.0 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and the Podium pass
2- Updated to the latest patch 1.20.1082038
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.5.1
4- For users who do not have the special lives, we have added the lives of the seasons "T1-T5-T6-T7-T8" to the common lives of the game, so that you can select them, you must keep them. Please note that when they are common liveries, they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I have downloaded the mod and replaced the files, but I do not see the liveries or suits. I have the liveries that you say they are applied to. What could this be?
The mod is not compatible with third-party mods, so that it is applied correctly, it is recommended that you first repair your original installation in Steam, verify the files, so that all the original files are placed, once this is done, enter the folder of the mod and copy and paste the f1 23 folder where your game was installed, if you want to apply the mod for the liveries of the main cars, carry out the same procedure with the corresponding folders and you are ready to play.

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 with a new update entry:

GRAND PRIX BUGS FIXES AND UPDATES

VERSION 8.5 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store and the Podium pass
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.6.0
4- For users who do not have the special cars, we have added the "T1-T5-T6-T7-T8" season skins to the common cars in the game, so you can select them. Please note that as these are normal cars, the designs will have less details.
5- Balance adjustments have been made to the...

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated AUDI TEAM+MOD PACK+TRACTION CONTROL+DRS+IMPROVED GRIP+V10 ENGINE SOUNDS. patch 1.20.1082038 with a new update entry:

DLSS+DRIVESUIT T8+CORRECTIONS

VERSION 8.7 AVAILABLE

1- Updated coomon_fom.erp file for the new free cars available in the Store
3- The DLSS file has been updated to version 3.7.0
4- For users who do not have special cars, we have added the "T1-T5-T6-T7-T8" season skins to the common cars in the game, so you can select them. Please note that as these are normal cars, the designs will have less details.
5- Balance adjustments have been made to the...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Forum trophies