ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Got some random problem overnight.... Can't Start.
Any tips?
image.png

Hi, is there any log to check?
My version 0.8.0 was running fine, I just installed the new version (2.0) and it doesn't work anymore.
There is a popup that briefly appears when I click on "Start ACCtracker Web Server" (but too fast to be read) and nothing more happens. As recomended I uninstalled the previous version, installed the new one in a new folder. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but same result...

thx in advance for your help

Last edited:
My version 0.8.0 was running fine, I just installed the new version (2.0) and it doesn't work anymore.
There is a popup that briefly appears when I click on "Start ACCtracker Web Server" (but too fast to be read) and nothing more happens. As recomended I uninstalled the previous version, installed the new one in a new folder. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but same result...

that's right. the cmd opens briefly with the error (screenshot above) and then it closes again quickly

did you install .NET Core 6 ?

It ran all the time with the new version. I think since the last two windows updates it no longer works. @max21
The error could be due to bad content in some result file. Try starting it without having it read any result files.

if you can, send me your result files, I'll do some tests

Last edited:
USEFUL TO ALL

Thanks to @julian25152's result files I discovered the problem: when the result file size is 0, ACCtracker crashes.

I don't know why ACC server creates files at 0, anyway I will prepare a corrective release as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you want to overcome the problem, just delete the files with size 0.

USEFUL TO ALL

Thanks to @julian25152's result files I discovered the problem: when the result file size is 0, ACCtracker crashes.

I don't know why ACC server creates files at 0, anyway I will prepare a corrective release as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you want to overcome the problem, just delete the files with size 0.
I don't have files with size 0, should I delete files at a specific size? (under 1Ko, 3Ko?...)

Last edited:
i found a solution for everyone who wants to run the tracker multiple times on 1 machine..

1.) open your acctracker manager, setup everything (change port, open it in firewall) and let it open. don't start the server, it gives you an error because process is already running
2.) open task manager
3.) file -> run new task
4.) browse to your "ACCtracker.exe" location (e.g. "C:\Users\username\Desktop\ACCtracker\server") and select it
5.) click OK
6.) ....
7.) profit

i found a solution for everyone who wants to run the tracker multiple times on 1 machine..

1.) open your acctracker manager, setup everything (change port, open it in firewall) and let it open. don't start the server, it gives you an error because process is already running
2.) open task manager
3.) file -> run new task
4.) browse to your "ACCtracker.exe" location (e.g. "C:\Users\username\Desktop\ACCtracker\server") and select it
5.) click OK
6.) ....
7.) profit
Nice find. But: why do you need to run multiple instances of ACCtracker ?

Nice find. But: why do you need to run multiple instances of ACCtracker ?
i have 5 VM with each has 2-4 users on. each VM has just 1 bind IP. that means for each user i have to run it's own tracker because they just want to see their own times, not the times from the other users/server. that's why i have to run it multiple times/for each user 1x
acctracker doesn't like to run multiple times by itself. and with this workaround it works somehow (i hope)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%