ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 2.0.5

Fixed: on some occasions, if a car's total time is less than the total time of the fastest car in the session, a DNF is incorrectly awarded.
This typically happens if there are different categories in the same session, for example GT3 and GT4.
Note: to apply the fix to existing sessions (if you have chosen the Sqlite option), you need to recreate the database.

Read the rest of this update entry...

For love nor money I cannot make the pre-qualifying aspect work.

I have tried multiple session types, adjusted the dates, class of vehicle, etc etc.

Nothing seems to get it to display anything.

For love nor money I cannot make the pre-qualifying aspect work.

I have tried multiple session types, adjusted the dates, class of vehicle, etc etc.

Nothing seems to get it to display anything.
Please, send me the appsettings.json in C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\ACCtracker.

I get this:

File C:\ACCServerManager Pro\Rotate\Results_s4\231218_212335_FP1.json session not confirmed, ignored.
File C:\ACCServerManager Pro\Rotate\Results_s4\231218_215029_Q.json session not confirmed, ignored.
File C:\ACCServerManager Pro\Rotate\Results_s4\231218_232850_R.json session not confirmed, ignored.

1703557116163.png

1703557153444.png

All other results from this server have uploaded, just not the last round that was on the 18th December

Hi Max . I need your help. My ACCTracker show version too old need update. But My version is the newest - 2.0.5. What can I do.
thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi Max,
we are running version 2.0.6.
Session data is all recorded and can be viewed on the web page. All-time ranking and Server ranking are both populated with data.
A championship has been defined, but nothing ever appears in the Championships ranking.
Any idea what could be wrong?

This is a screenshot of ACCTracker startup. It displays all the sessions every time it starts.
The Championship is defined to start on 13/01/2024 and end on 29/02/2024. So far there is one race in that time period, so I expected the Championship results to show the points for that race.

ACCTracker startup.jpg

Hi Max,
we are running version 2.0.6.
Session data is all recorded and can be viewed on the web page. All-time ranking and Server ranking are both populated with data.
A championship has been defined, but nothing ever appears in the Championships ranking.
Any idea what could be wrong?

This is a screenshot of ACCTracker startup. It displays all the sessions every time it starts.
The Championship is defined to start on 13/01/2024 and end on 29/02/2024. So far there is one race in that time period, so I expected the Championship results to show the points for that race.

View attachment 722487
Hi Russ,
please, send me C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\ACCtracker\appsettings.json

Hello
In order to use th new version, ACC tracker ask me ton install .NET Framework 4.8.1
But this soft is not supported by Windows Server 2016, is there a possibility to use the soft without this ? Alaways worked before but not since this update is needed

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.