ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Max, I have noticed a bug in the last version of the app. When the lap is set with the new McLaren, it shows category "undefined" which creates a special ranking just for this car..
1685462524910.png

i have 5 VM with each has 2-4 users on. each VM has just 1 bind IP. that means for each user i have to run it's own tracker because they just want to see their own times, not the times from the other users/server. that's why i have to run it multiple times/for each user 1x
acctracker doesn't like to run multiple times by itself. and with this workaround it works somehow (i hope)
So would you need a security system that matches a username with one or more server names?

I have tried various reinstalls of net core and tracker but still have the same problem
In your appsettings there is a weird value in the url parameter, which is what's causing the error.
I am attaching your corrected appsettings, try using this.

Attachments

• appsettings.json
    1.3 KB · Views: 29
Since a short time and only on one of our servers we have the problem, that our drivers are shown more than one time. See the screenshot attached.

Is this an known issue or did I something wrong in the prefernences?

Thanks for your help.

Screenshot 2023-06-18 131105.png

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 99 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.2%