Virtual Steward

Misc Virtual Steward 0.3e

Login or Register an account to download this content
would u be able to analyze "real time data" and so then be able to sort out already before u even save data?

Man....i am getting really interested now......^^
And i got time for...this...****...^^
I so much love to Bully the Bulies.....:0)

Last edited:
AC replay files are not video files, they just store the car position for every "frame" of the race. About telemetry I couldn't find any informationa about what servers actually send, I know they store collisions data, which would be helpful, but that's all.

What I would do to test the system is:

- Place a race control car in every race to save the replay
- Check the replay folder for new file
- Analyze the replay file for player's behaviour* and generate the scores.
- Create the ban list but not actually ban anyone
- Save a custom replay file to save space and delete the AC one

Then someone should check the ban list and see if it does make sense. You could obviously white list players that are already considered safe.

*Currently I haven't implemented that, it's just an idea.

I meant that I would gladly work for free with anyone interested in implementing it online, but I'll not be the one trying to convince them doing it.
sure.....i mean.....u r opened person.
U did point me here....u will point others here/there.....maybe they wil point etc....

Either way:
The lection u did learn by already creating this from just your love to be addicted is the earn u get - the earn u will never forget. the earn, that might payout years later as u surely had to dig deep into themes.....and already might have opportunity to use maybe in years just use your self teached knowledge to provide solutions for totally other things, but payed.....job-like....
Whatever....the earn for u will always be to keep on learnig for your own - and in 10 years to be like a "lexicon solutions providing machine" to firms, bueraus....

learning Data mining and finding my own "analyzing technics " for example helped me to make cash in very different ways.....i am 45 now.
I will never forget how this started for me.
And for sure, i always have some "easy opportunity" now to make cash with it.

AC replay files are not video files, they just store the car position for every "frame" of the race. About telemetry I couldn't find any informationa about what servers actually send, I know they store collisions data, which would be helpful, but that's all.

What I would do to test the system is:

- Place a race control car in every race to save the replay
- Check the replay folder for new file
- Analyze the replay file for player's behaviour* and generate the scores.
- Create the ban list but not actually ban anyone
- Save a custom replay file to save space and delete the AC one

Then someone should check the ban list and see if it does make sense. You could obviously white list players that are already considered safe.

*Currently I haven't implemented that, it's just an idea.
"AC replay files are not video files, they just store the car position for every "frame" of the race".
thats what i am talking about.
As i also messed around with telemetrie tools like "Motec" etc, i know that works out.
I gpt several scripts, that converts the output from ac into ....for example txt.
clear txt. that already can be used with the motec software (for free btw..) that THEN puts this little kb but so much data back into a full environment locally on your pc for exampe...
But the actual data i collected for a whole race with all players was like....less then MB.....

hm.....so....we must group up.
U already know what u need.
Mabe i find a good way to bring this data to whatever folder u want to spectate.....
:0)

He seems to be a very....."strange guy"....but when i found this vid, i could reproduce it without any problems for ams as for ac - the motec + "some script port listen to txt" stuff did workout in every mean....i thnk in acc its kindah already included....

with this little tool for example i was able to import a whole race into motec - motec would be like the big brother of your tool..:

these 2 links (or the motec one in this case) might be very inetersting for you:
Links: MoTeC: https://www.motec.com.au/software/lat...
Recorder: https://github.com/GeekyDeaks/sim-to-...

so this....in combination with your anazyling tool....the merging......that already explodes awesome in front of my inner eyes.....

@Edit: the interface- the acti app - would already provide u with real-time data......
man....(or dumps it in a file...whatever....REAL-TIME...would be great...just..man...u already sort it BEFORE u save it.....that sounds great for me....
hm?

Last edited:
i mean- basically...jst leave 1 car always on server? running..all the aps u want to? like a safety car? But u see, there is output directly from the server...but i wuld have suggested to ..yes...like u have one of these safety cars on a server..or just any car.....

i got 2 smooth servers running atm.....i can send u a link (btw some nice cars with content download provided are also on them...as i love to mess ith all this cool mod cars..)

what about we go on a ride? ^^
I was just wanting to drive some of the very old cars (but indeed very new high qulaitiv mod cars) like the mustang 66 or the ferrari p340......in VR this cars are so beautyful...

what about we go on a ride? ^^
I was just wanting to drive some of the very old cars (but indeed very new high qulaitiv mod cars) like the mustang 66 or the ferrari p340......in VR this cars are so beautyful...
If there is telemetry on the server I would go that way, but not in real time, the evaluation takes the average speed in the incident sector into account, having the full race data would be preferable, i just need car position and a reliable time stamp, as you said it's not much data. For players behaviour maybe it's possible to do something real time...

I'm about to have dinner, I'll be online later but I have disconnection problems with my wheel, one of the reason I started working on VS, actually, didn't want to mess other people race up so I found something else to do.

disconnection from usb like ?
What wheel u use?

Usb is always and since ever problematic - lack of power...Ampere (mA), its always this one thing. So u never want to use for example the front usb on a desktop (might be only +25 cm of more cable- but ruining it all..)
So standart i would say u have either typical usb power problem (there are some workarounds that can help), some boards have problems with bios settings from "usb auto / XHCI / hand-off-legacy usb support settings" etc..i always for example dectivate any settings that can let windows control your usb power (like sleep mode/switch off after some time, reduce etc...)

oh man...u see...
i started once with a....little mission....like u finding and somewhat providing solutions . Not important if it did really change anything- as it changes u...
A man, a mission AND the guts to at least make this partially reality.

And meanwhle i am a Lexicon in many different ways....^^

@Edit: so maybe i could give u some more...."creative flow" in the basic thoughts of your tool.
Imagine- u "sell" your tool like a car that secures a server or gives penaltys etc...a Steward-Car with a Steward-livery and the Steward "player to shitbag debugging tool"....^^
Thats what makes AC such a great game - like Half Life in its ancient days they gave u all options to...be creative within the game engine.
Thats y its still alive 25 years later.

Since i started playing AC 6/7 months ago i could not tell u if i was more messing with all its stuff or actually sitting behind my wheel..

Last edited:
disconnection from usb like ?
What wheel u use?

Usb is always and since ever problematic - lack of power...Ampere (mA), its always this one thing. So u never want to use for example the front usb on a desktop (might be only +25 cm of more cable- but ruining it all..)
So standart i would say u have either typical usb power problem (there are some workarounds that can help), some boards have problems with bios settings from "usb auto / XHCI / hand-off-legacy usb support settings" etc..i always for example dectivate any settings that can let windows control your usb power (like sleep mode/switch off after some time, reduce etc...)

oh man...u see...
i started once with a....little mission....like u finding and somewhat providing solutions . Not important if it did really change anything- as it changes u...
A man, a mission AND the guts to at least make this partially reality.

And meanwhle i am a Lexicon in many different ways....^^

@Edit: so maybe i could give u some more...."creative flow" in the basic thoughts of your tool.
Imagine- u "sell" your tool like a car that secures a server or gives penaltys etc...a Steward-Car with a Steward-livery and the Steward "player to shitbag debugging tool"....^^
Thats what makes AC such a great game - like Half Life in its ancient days they gave u all options to...be creative within the game engine.
Thats y its still alive 25 years later.

Since i started playing AC 6/7 months ago i could not tell u if i was more messing with all its stuff or actually sitting behind my wheel..
Wheel was working fine on my old PC, I bought a NUC 13 Extreme and started having problems, I updated drivers/firmware and disabled energy saving, didn't work. I'm starting to believe it's a Windows 11 problem, after the first disconnection, if I log out and then log in again, without restarting the PC, it seems to be working fine. Couldn't bother to try Windows 10 so far...

Yes, we could make it as a service, just give us a reserved car slot and we will take care of the rest. This is actually a very good idea.

I live in the middle of nowhere, pretty slow internet here.
oh, i see- aehm...i could start another server with just one car?
I mean....was just an idea- no need to drive on one of my "honeypots" though....^^

so....was there anything now i could "seed creative input into you " to stick to your steward?
Or will u stay to your new project?

@Edit: hm, your Logo is pretty cool man...:0)
Love to adobeshop `n illustrate myself.

Last edited:
oh, i see- aehm...i could start another server with just one car?
I mean....was just an idea- no need to drive on one of my "honeypots" though....^^

so....was there anything now i could "seed creative input into you " to stick to your steward?
Or will u stay to your new project?

@Edit: hm, your Logo is pretty cool man...:0)
Love to adobeshop `n illustrate myself.
Actually I got an input from another guy about a possible feature that it's interesting and basically as the same code needs as what we previously discussed, as soon as I'm able to setup a local server to do some testing I'll see what I can do.

The logo is AI generated, I suck at graphics as you can see from VS interface.

PS: yesterday I wanted to try and download the cars but I couldn't reach your servers. Yes, a smaller cars number would be helpful, my new PC is quite powerful but with my old one I hated waiting for AC to load fifty cars to join a server with just three people on it.

Actually I got an input from another guy about a possible feature that it's interesting and basically as the same code needs as what we previously discussed, as soon as I'm able to setup a local server to do some testing I'll see what I can do.

The logo is AI generated, I suck at graphics as you can see from VS interface.

PS: yesterday I wanted to try and download the cars but I couldn't reach your servers. Yes, a smaller cars number would be helpful, my new PC is quite powerful but with my old one I hated waiting for AC to load fifty cars to join a server with just three people on it.
oh yes, i keep on messing around with the servers.....^^
Mostly there is noone online.....^^
I can (and did) connect with several virtual hosts and cracked ac to fill up the servers....
Still works out...haha
In CS for example i made like 10 honeypots with hidden ai players- if a real player wanted to connect, i did forward them to the main server- so server also was filled within short times....^^

Ah well...just messing around with the stuff...been a while that i was into the gameservers thematics....^^

The logo is ai generated....oh man...arrrgh...no i feel kindah idiotic...haha

Hm, so curious i am whats coming up next from you.
Always good to get some input.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea