stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
any idea of this errors? i can't upload my stracker-packager, if i click many times on upload it works but car badges are missing.

My server is hosted in a synology NAS with Docker with Ubuntu 20.04
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Following problem after moving from server to new hardware.
When calling the admin page I get the following error message:

The normal user pages functions normal.

It runs here a postgre database with exactly the same version as on the old server.
The old database was backed up and restored to the new server.
Database names, rights and passwords are completely identical.

Only the Stracker directory is now another, but what the database actually should not matter.
Where could I start with troubleshooting, please?
Many Thanks

PS: Is there a normal way to switch from the Postgre database back to the sqlite database? Only for testing.

EDIT
I found a solution.
There were probably some old browser data to blame.
Done
HI how did yo fix this ? I get this problem when banning people and I am using Elite game servers as host

I have a problem, this is log: 2023/04/23 00:23:50 http: proxy error: dial tcp 0.0.0.0:50041: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

When i click in "Stracker" google tell me " HTTP ERROR 502" And console say: 2023/04/23 00:25:47 http: proxy error: dial tcp 0.0.0.0:50041: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

pls help me :(

Hi All,

How can set the stracker to make the out-lap valid as well? I'm trying to setup a nordschleife tourist server, but the laps are invalid due to this:
"Setting first lap to invalid because it is probably an out-lap."

Hi All,

How can set the stracker to make the out-lap valid as well? I'm trying to setup a nordschleife tourist server, but the laps are invalid due to this:
"Setting first lap to invalid because it is probably an out-lap."
what would you gain by setting it as valid? It's not valid as it's not a full lap. Or do I miss something?

Yes I followed the tutorial.

Thanks for your help so far.
You can try to change the log verbosity level, and also check the stracker.log if it informs about problems.

Something like this:

{2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Log verbosity changed: 2 {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[ERROR]: Cannot read file with bad words (bad_words.txt): [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'bad_words.txt' {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[STDOUT]: Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Lowered stracker priority. {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Using database '/home/assetto/stracker/stracker_00.db3' {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Using plugin configuration rcvport=46757 sendport=43776 proxy=(12400/11400) {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Plugin listens to port 46757 and sends to port 43776. {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Plugin proxy enabled. The proxied plugin shall be configured as if the following lines were in server_cfg.ini: {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12400 {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11400 {2024-01-03 20:11:44}: stracker[INFO ]: Using database '/home/assetto/stracker/stracker_00.db3' {2024-01-03 20:11:59}: stracker[WARN ]: Server seems to be down (no events received). Continue anyways.

Hey Guys!
I'm using STracker on my self-hosted emperorservers ACSM.
Tracking the lap times works fine, but any other stuff, like Live-Time Map, manufacturers logos, session informations, aid informations doesn't work.

I uploaded the stracker-packager and in the SQLite DB are all badges in blob format.
Seems like the "livetime data" from server to Stracker won't work.

Anyone can help me? Searching the threads doesn't give any hints.

Hey Guys!
I'm using STracker on my self-hosted emperorservers ACSM.
Tracking the lap times works fine, but any other stuff, like Live-Time Map, manufacturers logos, session informations, aid informations doesn't work.

I uploaded the stracker-packager and in the SQLite DB are all badges in blob format.
Seems like the "livetime data" from server to Stracker won't work.

Anyone can help me? Searching the threads doesn't give any hints.
This is far fetched but do you have
enable_svg_generation=true

in your stracker.ini

Anyway, I use acsm's live timing to show the same info instead of stracker which is used more for session times after races or practise.

This is far fetched but do you have
enable_svg_generation=true

in your stracker.ini

Anyway, I use acsm's live timing to show the same info instead of stracker which is used more for session times after races or practise.
Hey!
Ah okay, no thank you.
Have to look after this, maybe that's the solution.
Any more information?
The original Website is down, readme just says "go to Website".
Can't find any further documentation?

Hey!
Ah okay, no thank you.
Have to look after this, maybe that's the solution.
Any more information?
The original Website is down, readme just says "go to Website".
Can't find any further documentation?
I think the official stracker is end of life.

Also at least the aid display needs ptracker to be installed on the client.

Yeah, websites are down.
But I think my problems should be solvable.

Ptracker is installed and enable_svg_generation is enabled.
I don't have any better info, just that check the logs if there's something that could hint about the problem. You can see the logs from stracker also by going to admin area and the logs menu.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.